2nd Gen

Upp sat down and felt a shiver when he felt another batch of cum drip out of his penis. Now, his penis is already flaccid and he can feel that he actually came a lot while he was asleep.

'Fuck' he looked at his crotch then turned to Kao— only to see his back facing him.

While Upp was staring at Kao, he started daydreaming again and felt Kao's hard penis touching his butt. The feeling made Upp aroused again. For some reason, the feeling seems real.

Before his penis totally got erected, he stood up from where he was and walked out of the room and headed downstairs.

While walking down the stairs, Upp remembered Kao's kisses on his neck. 'Why did I dream of that?' he wondered. He felt lost and confused.

When he got to the bathroom downstairs, he immediately stared at himself in the mirror. 'What is happening to you, Upp?' he looked at his sleepy eyes then tilted his head a little to the side to look at his neck. Internally, he wanted to see a love bite there to assure himself that it was not a dream.

Seeing no love bites on his neck disappointed Upp a little. Realizing his disappointment, Upp immediately shook his head, 'Woah! Stop imagining things!' he slapped his face lightly.

When Upp closed his eyes –while he was slapping his face—he recalled Kao's handsome face, as well as his touch, and his kisses. Immediately, Upp felt aroused again. He felt very horny.

'Maybe I haven't jerked off for quite a while now' he opened his eyes and walked out of the bathroom and headed back to Kao's room and grabbed his phone.

Since Upp got so busy with training, department work, and teaching, he didn't have much time to indulge in his sexual desire nowadays. Now, he is thinking that the dream was telling him to make a release now and since Kao was the last person he talked to, maybe his mind just connected Kao with his horniness and made that dream.

Back in the bathroom,

Upp placed his phone on the countertop and took off his shirt. After that, he pulled his pants down and placed in on the countertop too— along with his underwear.

Looking at the cum mark on his grey underwear—which has not dried up yet, Upp shook his head helplessly and remembered the feeling of Kao's dick again and immediately sat down on the toilet.

Since his penis is still flaccid at this point, when he sat down on the toilet, the tip of his dick touched a portion of the toilet bowl.

Feeling the tip of his dick touch the toilet bowl annoyed Upp. He really didn't like it when his soft and long penis touched the toilet bowl. Immediately, he grabbed his penis and geared it to the side then started looking for porn to watch.

'Big boobs' he typed fast and immediately started looking for a porn.

After clicking one video, Upp grabbed his penis and started stroking it. After a while, his penis turned hard and he immediately started stroking it hard.

One video after another. Upp switched between porn until finally stopping at one porn that has a story of a girl with male roommate.

Upp continued stroking his penis. Since he didn't have a lube, Upp actually felt weird touching his penis without moisture so he spit on his hand and used it as a lube. This is the first time he did this so he didn't know what to feel. At first, he felt weird, but after some time, he got used to it and continued stroking.

While indulged in the porn, Upp closed his eyes and imagined himself in the position of the man. While he was in the middle of his imagination, he suddenly remembered Kao's hard penis brushing on his butt.