Prank

At the side, the instructor heard and saw everything. Right now, in his eyes, Kao was looking at Upp lovingly, proudly sUpporting his faen, 'Damn it! What a good looking couple! Should I take a video of them? No. I should respect their privacy' reluctantly, he shook his head and continued watching.

After a couple more shots, the magazine emptied already.

Excitedly, Upp looked at Kao. He felt like he did better than last time.

Seeing Upp's excited look, Kao smiled and looked at the instructor, "P, can I?" he pointed at the button that brings the target near them

The instructor looked at them happily and nodded happily, 'Sure, go ahead. Take care of your faen' he thought

Getting the permission from the instructor, Kao pressed the button and slowly, the target approached them.

"I hit the bullseye!" While the target was still approaching, Upp saw that there were two holes on the bullseye.

Kao just smiled and continued pressing the button.

When the target approached the limit, Kao looked at it and saw that it was much different compared to Upp's previous target.

Previously, Upp's shots were mostly out of the target or far from the bullseye. Now, even though it is still not as good as his, it is obvious that there is already a concentration of the bullet hole on one side of the target.

"I am such a good teacher," he said to Upp and proudly shook his head.

Upp was about to rebuke him, but after looking at the target again, he just ignored Kao's words and instead said, "I am such a great student" then grabbed the target and looked at it closely.

Right now, he can still feel his heart racing. He felt like he had released his stress and was so refreshed.

After looking at the target in his hand, Upp looked at the instructor, "Can I keep this, P?" there was a bright, beautiful smile hanging on his face.

The instructor still did not say anything and just nodded happily, 'I am so happy to witness this thing'

Kao also looked at the instructor, "Can we also grab the previous target P?"

The instructor nodded and enter the range then grabbed Upp's previous target and gave it to Kao, "Here, khun"

Upp and the instructor were curious why Kao asked for the previous target.

"Why do you have to get that? Look, this is much better" Upp showed the target he is holding proudly.

Kao smiled, "I know. Give that to me" he asked for the target Upp was holding.

Upp gave the target he was holding and looked at Kao curiously, 'What is he planning?' he thought and looked at what Kao was about to do.

After he received the target from Upp, he placed both paper on the counter and grabbed a marker.

"After Kao" he wrote at the bottom of the paper that has a bullseye.

When Upp saw this, he immediately pushed Kao, "Hey! Don't take all the credit!" he grabbed the paper but it was too late already since Kao already signed the paper.

After that, Kao wrote, 'Before Kao' on the other paper and looked at it with a smile. "We will hang these at home so that people will see how great of a teacher I am" he looked at Upp and teased.

Upp was speechless at how shameless Kao is acting. Even though it is really true that there was a big difference between his previous target and the latest target, he still did not expect Kao to take all the credit and shamelessly signed the paper.