Past

"Would often compete with XXXXXXX but will never be satisfied even if he wins...

"Kao would always have that insecure look in front of XXXXXXX. Even with the smile on his face, it is obvious that he is insecure when he shows a smile with narrowed eyes.

...

"XXXXXXX found out that Kao is having issues because of him. As a result, XXXXXXX started slowing down his progress to push Kao Up..."

At the latter part of Kao's file, Upp noticed that the papers he was reading had become pieces from a diary.

'Is this Kao's dad's diary?' he grabbed a sheet of the diary and read it

"August XX, XXXX

Kao was finally able to read little bits of peoples' behavior.

After we got home from the activity at the park, I bought him his favorite chips as a reward.

My son is showing promising results. He might follow after my path after some training..."

"April XX, XXXX

We started an arson case. Everyone in the family was dead—or so we thought.

As I was heading to my car, a child approached me with no expression. He said that his parents were the one who died in the fire.

Looking at the child, he seemed to not be crying. As I stared into his eyes, all I saw was revenge..."

"May XX, XXXX

It has been a week since I bought XXXXXXX home.

Today, Kao showed an unsatisfied expression when I commended XXXXXXX for finishing everything on his plate. I hope this does not develop to some sort of insecurity..."

...

"Who is Kao's brother? Why is his name always erased?" Upp muttered

---

At Win's house.

"Do you like Upp?" His voice was a little loud when he asked. It was obvious in Kao's face that he was in pain.

Jirakit stared into Kao's face without any emotion.

Before he even spoke, fast footsteps were heard coming from the basement.

"P Kao?!" Win opened the door of the basement and looked at Kao enthusiastically.

Kao didn't turn to Win and continued staring at Jirakit.

Seeing no reaction from Kao, Jirakit turned to him, "Go do your business" then he stood up and looked at Kao.

Feeling the intense situation, Win sighed in resignation, "What a bummer." He commented dejectedly and headed back to his basement.

Kao gritted his teeth. "Do you like Upp, Jirakit?" he repeated.

Jirakit stared into Kao's eyes and answered without much emotions, "No, chief"

Kao stared at Jirakit's face. He is trying to read his emotions. However, he failed.

Kao moved closer to Jirakit and gripped his collar, "Then why were you sending those type of messages?!" he looked mad.

Jirakit didn't flinch. He understands Kao too well. "It was your order chief," he replied without any emotions.

Kao continued staring into Jirakit's eyes.

After a while, he let go of his collar and said coldly. "You better not have any intention on my man"

Then he turned around and took a step away from him.