Meeting Carmen

In this story, Mace's character is going to be a little different.

Mace didn't know how to feel, it's been a few hours sense the council assigned Carmen to him as his Padawan and he was now starting to wonder is he should have said no. It's not that he didn't like Carmen it's just that he wasn't sure if he should start training a Padawan again.

Meanwhile, Carmen was putting her very few belongings into her room and hanging up her robes. She would be lying is she said she wasn't a little bit nervous. She has just been assigned to the strictest master in the order so she knew that she was gonna have to do her best to prove herself.

She was already getting nervous just thinking about it so she took some deep breaths to calm herself down before going back to organizing. After she was done she walked out of her room to see Windu thinking about something. She coughed a little to get his attention before saying "I finished setting up my room master, now what do we do?"

Mace gave her a small smile, which she was totally shocked with, before saying "well sense it's almost dinner I think I'll give you a lesson about how to cook, it'll be useful if I'm not around to cook for you." Carmen gave him a smile and nodded before walking to kitchen.

Mace gave her another smile, he knew then and there that he did make the right call as taking her as his Padawan.

Sorry if this was kinda short, I'll try and make the next chapter longer