Boba part 2

They look around the ship and Carmen says "I don't sense any life forms master." Windu sighs and says "neither do I." They then see a few dead bodies and R2 starts beeping.

Anakin says "You're not kidding, little buddy. I don't like the feel of this place either." Windu arches a brow and says "Your astromech is programmed to feel?"

Anakin smiles down at R2 and says "Artoo is kind of a special case. He's got a lot of personality, that's all." Windu rolls his eyes and says "You encourage it too much."

Carmen smiles sweetly at R2 and says "we'll I think he's adorable." R2 beeps happily at her and rolls next to her, Carmen giggles and pets his dome.

Windu, fake, glares at her and says "not you too padawan." She smirks and says "what, he's like a puppy." Windu rolls his eyes before looking at his droid and says "R8, start scanning the area for signs of life and calculate an entry point to the cruiser."

Carmen and Anakin then see a body but he had a gun shot wound to his heart. Anakin shouts "Mace, over here!" Anakin runs over and Carmen says "He did not die in the crash, he was executed."

Carmen then looks around and sees another clone with the same bullet hole, she says "There's another one over here." Windu thinks for a second before he says "We know the assassins were after me. Perhaps they returned to look for my body. We need to get to the bridge to find Admiral Kilian. Send the droids to scan for any survivors down here. Maybe the killer missed one."

R2 beeps and Anakin says "I know there's a lot of interference, but do your best." Mace then shouts "Skywalker!" Anakin and rushes up to them and sees more dead bodies.

Carmen says "They're dead. Executed like the troopers below. But I don't see Admiral Kilian. He must have been sucked into space when the cabin lost pressure."

Mace presses a button on his comm and says "Captain, there's no sign of any life down here. I'm afraid Admiral Kilian is lost. Take the survivors back to the Hospital station. We'll meet you there. Mace out."

The clone says "Captain Silver out."

Carmen then sees a helmet propped up and says "Is that a Mandalorian helmet? What is that doing here?" She walks towards it and Mace starts to piece the puzzle together, he mutters "Clone cadets. Jango Fett."

His eyes then widen and says "Boba!" Carmen then picks the helmet up and a Windu shouts "Carmen! No! Drop it!" He uses the force to pick her and pull her away from the helmet before he grabs Anakin's wrist and brings them down to the next level of the ship as the helmet explodes.

Carmen groans in pain and opens her eyes to see that she buried underneath a bunch or rubble, she tries to push it off of her but it just makes the ship shake, making her stop.

She then turns her head and that's when Windu starts gaining conscious, he groans in pain and says "Skywalker? Carmen? Are you both all right?"

Carmen nods and says "Yeah, I'm okay. Except I can't move." Mace looks at Carmen and says "Can you get free padawan?" Carmen sighs and says "I already tried that and if we move any of this rubble then it will bring the whole place down on us."

Windu sighs and says "Well, how do we plan on getting ourselves out of this mess?" Anakin says "Don't worry. I already sent Artoo back to the fighters to call for help. I'm sure he has everything under control."

After a while Anakin groans in annoyance and says "but I hate just sitting here." Windu gives him a light glare and says "Calm yourself, Skywalker. We'll soon see if the faith you put in that droid is worth it."

Carmen sighs and says "too be honest, I rather be stuck underneath a bunch of rubble then have to deal with the Chancellor, he's still bitter about the Zilo incident."

Anakin rolls his eyes and says "don't remind me, I'm still not very happy at you yelling at him." Carmen then notices the same helmet so she uses the force to call it to her hand and says "Whose helmet is that anyway?"

Windu sighs and says "It belongs to a bounty hunter I killed on Geonosis, by the name of Jango Fett." Anakin coughs and says "You mean the clone template?

Windu nods and Carmen gives him to the helmet, he says "Yes. Strangely enough he had a son, or at least a clone he regarded as a son. His name is Boba Fett."

Carmen nods and says "I remember now. Obi-Wan listed him in his report on Kamino." Windu sighs and says "Boba was on Geonosis when his father died. He watched as I killed him."

Carmen says "no offense master but if I wasn't a Jedi and watched someone kill my father then I would also probably hunt them down."

Anakin coughs and again and says "That would complicate things." Windu sighs and says "Indeed." The ship then starts moving and Windu coughs before he says "Your astromech has been gone too long. He must have failed to deliver your message."

Anakin glares at him and says "Artoo will come through." They then hear a ship close to the ship and hear Ahsoka shout "There! In the bridge, I can see them."

They then see 3 clones run towards them and head Commander Wolffe say "Hold tight, Generals." They lift the rubble off of them and Comet helps her stand up before swinging her arm over his shoulder and helps her walk to the shuttle.

They jump on and Carmen sighs in relief as they fly away from the cruiser. Comet helps her onto one of the stretchers and they soon land next to a bigger shuttle.

Ahsoka says "Some pretty serious burns, but nothing a night in the bacta tank won't fix." She then punches his shoulder and Anakin groans in pain.

She smiles sheepishly and says "Oh, sorry." Plo Koon then says "We were lucky to arrive when we did." Ahsoka smiles and says "Guess we have Artoo to thank for that."

R2 beeps happily and Mace hesitates for a second before he says "Come here, droid. I can see why your master trusts you, little one. Good job."

R2 beeps happily and Carmen smiles at Windu, happy that he's accepted him." Anakin smirks and says "That's definitely more praise than I ever get." Carmen laughs and says "ow, pls don't make me laugh Anakin, at least for a few days."

Anakin nods and they wheel Windu, Carmen, and Anakin into the shuttle before flying them to the cruiser and taking them to Courasant.