Bullied

Carmen was playing with one of the Tookah's in the garden when her bully, Ana, approaches her. The Tookah growled threateningly at Ana and Carmen says 'what do u want Ana?"

Ana smirks and says "aww how cute, the freak playing with a runt. What's wrong, Carmen? Your master got sick and tired of you? Wouldn't be surprised."

Carmen sighs and says "just leave me alone Ana, I'm not in the mood to fight your stupid ass." Ana hauls Carmen up by the collar of her shirt an says "What did you just say to me, tramp!?"

The tookah growls threateningly and says "you heard me, I don't want to fight you." Ana throws her onto the ground and says "you don't get to tell me what to do, you fucking slut!"

Ana was about to slap her but then the Tookah clawed at her hand. Ana yells "fuck!" Before cradling her hand to her chest. Carmen pets the Tookah's head and says "good kitty."

It smiles at her and meows before Ana glares at her and says "you fucking bitch, think your so mighty with your cat!? Well let's see how it handles my lightsaber!"

She then ignites her lightsaber and Carmen gasps Before shielding her face. The sound of another lightsaber then blocks Ana's but it wasn't Carmen's.

It was Windu and Obi Wan.

Windu glares at Ana and takes away her lightsaber before he says "council room, immediately!" Ana glares at him but Obi Wan grabs her wrist and hauls her to the council room.

Windu deactivates his lightsaber and looks at Carmen, she was gently petting the Tookah, who was tense and wanted to fight Ana.

Windu kneels down and says "You sure have a protective friend here, padawan?"

The cat meows and smiles at him.

Carmen smiles at it and says "thank you." The Tookah licks her face before heading running deeper into the gardens. Windu says "did she hurt you at all padawan?"

She shakes her head and says "well she was going to punch me but the tookah protected me." He nods and helps her stand up before he says "let's head to the council room and tell them what happened."

She nods and and Windu leads her there, they told Ana that she would be sent to the Agri Corpse for a month and Ana learned never to mess with Carmen, or her cat, again.