Boba part 1

Ponds isn't going to die, this isn't the exact script but I was too lazy to rewrite the whole thing.

Carmen and Windu were on Admiral Kilian's cruiser and they were about to go into there quarters when a trooper approaches them and says "sirs, General Skywalker is asking to see you."

Windu nods and says "tell him that we'll be there soon." He was about to step in when the trooper say "The General wants to see you now...sir."

Windu sighs and says "okay, out these in our quarters." He gives the clone the credits before he and Carmen walk away. The trooper takes a step into the room and that's when it explodes.

They immediately spin around and see the trooper laying limp against the wall and there room on fire. Carmen pulls the clone towards her and says "trooper? Trooper!"

She sighs and realizes that he's dead so she lets go of him, Windu puts a hand on her shoulder and they soon see Anakin and some other clones approaching them.

While the clones put out the fire, Anakin says "You're lucky to be alive. And our trooper?" Carmen sighs and says "Dead. This was no accident."

Windu says "We have a killer on board this ship and we are locked in dead space." Anakin nods and says "Just like our assassin."

Carmen says "We'll form an unbroken line of troopers and scour the ship from bow to stern,checking every corridor,
bulkhead and storage unit."

Windu then finished off with "I want him alive." All the troopers nod before searching around the ship.

They head up to the control room and Windu tells the Admiral "Our sweep has now covered over half the ship. Still no sign of the assassin."

Carmen says "The more ground we cover, the less there is in which to hide." One of the clones then rushes in and says "sir the reactor is unstable and beyond hope of repair. We have to abandon ship."

The Admiral shakes his head and says "No. You must abandon ship. I'm staying."  Carmen looks at him shocked and says "Admiral, you must leave the ship,

He glares at her and says "not a chance." Anakin glares at him and says "But, sir, with respect, that's an order. It may be your command, General, but it's my ship."

Carmen growls and says "We don't have time for that kind of sentiment!" He glares at her and says "It's not sentiment!
An Admiral must go down with his ship. I don't expect you to understand it, Jedi."

Windu sighs and realizes that it's no use so he grabs Carmen's and Anakin's wrist before dragging them away.

He leads them to one of the escape pods and says "we'll have to see if we can get him when the ship crashes down on that moon, but for now let's get out of here."

They nod and when they hear Windu's comm go off, he answers it and one of the troopers says "Sir, I can't find the cadets and there beacon isn't on."

Anakin says "I'll find them, Master Windu, you and your padawan get in the escape pods and I'll meet you down at the surface."

Windu nods and rushes his padawan and Ponds into the escape pod. They soon take off and after a while they see another cruiser approving there escape pod.

It picks them and the rest of the pods up and they see Anakin herding the cadets to there caretaker, he thanks Anakin before leading the cadets away.

Windu and Carmen approach him and Windu says "let's head down tot he surface and see if there were any survivors in the crash."

Anakin nods and they, including R2, take there fighters to the surface, they land near the crash before they walked in.