The Disappeared part 3

While in the ship, Mace says "So, tell me exactly what you saw when you were being held prisoner by the cultists?" Carmen sighs and says "It's like what we said before, The cultists took one of the Dagoyan Masters and sacrificed him. They then stole the Force right out of him and put it in a crystal ball."

Mace thinks for a second and says "So the cultists are stealing living Force and trapping it in a containment sphere?" Carmen nods and JarJar says "Yes. Theysa try to steal our living Force, too, but yousa saved us!"

Carmen puts a hand under her chin and says "And now they plan to do the same thing with the Queen, but to what end?
The cultists couldn't exploit the living Force like a Jedi or a Sith. I sense something else, a darker presence."

Mace nods and says "I agree, someone more sinister is behind this." JarJar says "Maxi big the Force, Masterin Mace,
but howsa we gonna find the Queenie? She's still a prisoner."

Mace puts a hand on his shoulder to calm him and says "If the containment sphere has gathered enough of the living Force, as you both suggest, I will be able to sense its location. If we find the sphere, we will find the Queen."

JarJar nods and says "Okeday! Wesa make a bombad team, Masterin Mace and Padawa Li." They smile at him and Windu says "Indeed."

He then lands the ship and closes his eyes before stretching his hand out. After a while JarJar gets impatient and says "Letsa get going."

Carmen puts a hand on his shoulder and says "Calm yourself, JarJar. Stay still." JarJar shakes his head and says "But wesa must hurry. That city, itsa mooie big. Wesa have to move fast to catch the cultists."

Carmen though sits him back down and says "We cannot rush into this. We must remain calm, and let the Force guide us." JarJar sighs and says "But maybe using da Force taking too longo, and they getting away."

Mace says "No, running blindly through the city will only waste time and allow them to escape, now be still." JarJar nods and says "Okeday, Masterin Mace."

Mace then starts muttering "I see people, market, streets..." JarJar nods and says "Yep, mesa see dat from here, too." Mace ignores him and says "I see, crowds... Wait, a square, a market square, and the sphere... I see it... And the Queen. Let's go!"

JarJar and Carmen follow him and JarJar says "Wait, wait! Mesa thought wesa not rushing in!" Carmen smirks and says "That was before we knew where we were going. Now the chase is on!"

Mace smirks at her and says "couldn't have said it better myself padawan." They soon enter the market and JarJar says "Mesa getting a creeping feeling here."

Mace says "Do not center on your anxieties, Jar Jar. Keep moving. This way." They soon keep walking until they get to the market square. Mace says "This is it. The market square I saw through the Force. Stay alert. The Queen may be close by. I'm going topside for a better view, padawan, stay with JarJar."

Before jumping onto the roof of a building.

JarJar nods and says "Okeday." A bunch of little people with hoods on then approach JarJar and starts showing him fruit, JarJar says "Hello? Nope. No, thank you. Mesa already got one of those."

Carmen rolls her eyes before grabbing his wrist and pulling him away. They then hear the Queen shout "Jar Jar, padawan, help!" JarJar gasps and says "Julia?Julia! Masterin Mace, come quick!"

JarJar then starts running towards the queen with Carmen behind him and Windu shouts "Jar Jar, Carmen, wait!" He then starts chasing them by foot until he sees JarJar running away.

He was confused for a moment until he sees Carmen fighting a bunch of the clan members, 2 of them charge at him so he grabs there heads and bashes them together, knocking them out.

They then go after JarJar and see that a bunch of clan members were surrounding him, Windu activates his lightsaber and says "we got this. Keep after the Queen." JarJar nods before running after her.

Carmen cuts on the members spears in half before kicking him to a wall, knocking him out. She then sees another guy approaching so she kicks him in the nuts and the guy squeals in pain before falling to the ground.

Windu approaches and says "now that was cold padawan." She laughs but then they hear an explosion, Mace mutters "Binks" before they jump on the roof and heads towards it.

They see JarJar running at blaster launcher so Mace kicks the guy away and says "Representative Binks!" JarJar points
To his right and says "Masterin Mace, Padawan Li, theysa went this way! Hurry!"

JarJar soon start running and Mace and Carmen follow him. They them see a clan member carrying the crystal ball whisper something to a young man with a symbol on his forehead.

The clan member runs and the guy with the symbols whistles and a second later 2 Gundarks crawl next to him and Windu and Carmen activate there lightsabers.

JarJar bumps into Windu though making him let go of his lightsaber and roll toward the man. Carmen attacks him and the man quickly turns on his lightsaber before blocking her attack.

She keeps bombarding him with her attacks until she uses her leg to sweep his legs off the ground and fall down. She throws Mace his lightsaber and Mace grabs it before using it to kill one o father Gundarks.

The other one roared at him but ran away. JarJar then runs after the clan members and says "Queenie, mesa coming!" Carmen points her lightsaber at the man and says "Why are you stealing the living Force?"

He glares at her and says "The Shadow will come, the Great Mother. She will deal with you Jedi, you will see." Windu smirks and says "Have a nice nap" before using the force to make him sleep.

They catch up with JarJar and he says "Theysa gone! They speeded away bombad fast. Wesa need some kind of ride."

Mace soon buys 2 cattle to use as horses and Carmen gets on Mace's and JarJar gets on his own before they start riding after the clan members and the queen.