1st mission

After about a month of training, Carmen heard that she and Windu were about to go on their first mission, she was very excited but also very nervous for she didn't want to let down her master on her first mission, which put her on edge. There mission was to try and get the Gungan's to join the Republic so that they and Padme's people don't go to war.

But no matter how many times Carmen tried to relax there was always this sense of dread in her that she will fail the mission. Windu soon noticed this so he sat her down and said "Carmen what's wrong? I can sense your worry and dread." She sighed and said "I'm nervous about the mission."

Windu nodded and said "but why, what's in the mission that's makes you so nervous." Carmen bit her lip and was very hesitant to tell him but before she could they felt the ship come out of hyperspace. Windu got up and went to go land the ship, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

Soon the ship landed and Carmen got up before standing right next to her master. They soon walked off and were met with the King of the Gungan's, two of his guards, his servant, and his Prime Minister (take a guess who the attacker is). Windu and Y/N bowed for the King before Windu said "hello your highness, I am Master Windu and this is my Padawan, Carmen Leal. We were sent here to make negotiations to keep the peace on Naboo."

The King smiled and said "thank you master Jedi, pls, follow us." Carmen and Windu nodded before following the them. They stopped when they reached this pond before the Gungan's, Mace, and Carmen got into this big submarine ship. (I think it's a pond, I don't know, I haven't watched Phantom Menace in a long time).

When they got to the floating buildings (I forgot what there called), they headed towards the Gungan's council chamber. When they got there they started negotiations but while negotiating Carmen could sense that force was warning her, telling her to be on guard.

She used the force to see if there was any approaching danger and she could sense that something bad was about to happen but before she could look more into the danger, the meeting ended. Windu put a hand on her shoulder and led her out.

They were shown to there guest room where they were to sleep for the night but Carmen couldn't sleep, she decided to meditate to calm her mind but while meditating she got a vision. She, Mace, the king, Gungan council, and servants were talking when suddenly someone came out of no where and stabbed the King,

She gasped as she came out of her meditation with sweat going down her forehead, she wiped it away before taking deep breaths to calm herself. She had no doubt that it was a vision sense it seemed to real to be a dream, she sighed as she pondered what to do, this has never happened to her and she wasn't sure if she should tell her master or not.

She looked at the time and saw that it was 11 and that he was probably asleep, she sighed and decided to get some sleep and that she'll tell him in the morning. When she woke up she saw that it was 8 am and that her master was probably awake so she got up and walked out of her room.

She saw that Mace was watching the holonet in the living room so she approached him and said "master I need to talk to you for a minute." Windu turned off the holonet and said "okay Padawan, what is it?" Carmen rubbed her arm nervously before she said "I think I had a-"

She was cut off by a knock at the door, Mace got up and said "hold that thought for a minute Padawan." She sighed and said "yes master." Mace opened the door and which showed one of the servants. He smiled at them and said "hello master Jedi, we know your supposed to leave today so the King has asked that you join him and his colleagues for breakfast before you leave."

Mace nodded and said "we'll be there soon." The servant nodded before walking away, Mace looked back at Carmen and said "get ready for breakfast Padawan." "But master I need to tell you that-" "tell me after breakfast, we don't want to keep the King waiting." She sighed and said "yes master."

Carmen walked back into her room and got out a clean pair of robes before putting them on and brushing her hair. Once she was done, she walked out and headed to the banquet with Windu. When they got there, they started chatting and talking with the King and Gungan council.

She sighed as she knew that her vision was about to become true soon so she started moving a little closer to the King and that's when it happened, the Prime minister grabbed a knife and started running at the King catching everyone off guard, but not Y/N, she got in front of the King, making the attacker plunge the knife into her her stomach.

She cried out in pain and was about to fall to the floor when Windu suddenly caught her and set her down gently before calling for a medic, the guards hanged up on the prime minister and hand cuffed him before bring him to one of the cells.

Carmen was rushed to the medical room while she was moaning and groaning in pain. Meanwhile Windu was pacing back and forth in the waiting room, waiting for any news on his injured Padawan. Was this what she was trying to tell me?, he thought.

He sighed as he decided to sit down and meditate to try and calm down. After about an hour a healer comes out, snapping Windu out of his meditation, and says "she was lucky, just an inch to the left and the knife would have hit her stomach, she did lose a lot of blood though so she will need a day of bed rest and then 3 days of no strenuous activity."

Windu nodded and said "can I see her?" The healer nodded and lead Windu to her room, she moved the curtain to let Windu in before walking away to go tend to other patients. Windu sat down on a chair next to Carmen's bed and sighed, she was hooked up to a bunch of machines, her skin was a little pale, and there there was some blood on her bandages.

After about 15 minutes, her eyes fluttered open and she groaned in pain before trying to sit up only to be pushed down gently by Mace who said "don't try to get up just yet, the doctor said that you need bed rest." She nodded and laid back down and said "how bad is it?"

Windu sighed and said "it's not great but it's better then what could have happened, the doctor said you got lucky because an inch to the left and the knife would have hit your stomach, speaking of which, I owe you an apology." Carmen gave him a confused look so he explained.

"You had a vision of the attack didn't you? That's why you reacted first." She looked down and nodded so Windu got down to her height and said "I'm sorry Carmen, if I had just listen to you then you wouldn't be injured right now, from now on when you have something to say, I'll listen."

She smiled and hesitated for a moment before hugging him, Windu was surprised at first before he gave her a small smile and hugged her back, after a moment she pulled away and laid back down. Windu tucked her in a little before saying "get some rest Padawan, you need it."

She nodded before closing her eyes and going to sleep. The next day she and Windu headed back to temple and after 3 days everything went back to normal, and Windu always made sure to listen to her when she had something to say.

Finally! That took me an hour to write, hope you guys like it, I'm not sure if I'm gonna write part 3 today or tomorrow