Peace

Last Chapter, it's gonna be really short.

Carmen sighs as she walks out of the healers ward, she had just gotten stitches in her thigh where Palpatine sliced her and now she was going to need crutches to walk for the next month.

When she walked out she saw Windu waiting for her, he glares at her and says "we need to talk, now." She nods and follows Windu to there quarters.

When they get there, Windu sits her down and says "what were you thinking!? You could have been killed!" Carmen looks down and says "I was just doing what I felt was right, we had to kill him."

Windu shakes his head and says "Yes but the point still stands that you could have died! If Master Fisto didn't arrive when he did then we wouldn't even be having this conversation!"

She looks down at her lap and could feel tears pricking in her eyes, Windu sighs before he kneels down in front of her and puts his fingers under her shin to lift her head up.

He sighs and says "padawan...what were you thinking?" She let's out a quiet sob and said "I-I couldn't let you confront him, I lost s-so many people during this was and I just couldn't stand it if I lost you."

Mace sighs before bringing her into a hug, she lets out another sob and Windu says "I-I know this was has changed you padawan, it's changed all of us but that doesn't mean your invincible and can put yourself at risk like that, you have to take care of yourself."

She shakes her head and says "I don't know how to take care of myself anymore." He rubs her back and says "then I will help padawan you Carmen, I promise."

She nods and says "thank you" before falling asleep from exhaustion.