Kidnapped

Carmen screamed in pain as the slavers whipped her, it's been 2 days sense she's been kidnapped by the leavers and she was praying that her master would find her soon.

One of the slavers laughed and said "pathetic, she's nothing but a weak little girl." The other slaver laughs and says "I heard that a master always comes to find there little pets, I guess they lied."

They walk out of the cell and Carmen curls up into a little ball and cries, she desperately wished for some kind of reassurance but she couldn't have any.

All she could do was wait for Windu or the clones to find her.

Exhaustion soon takes over and she soon falls asleep against the wall. She wakes up when she hears a commotion and sees a orange female Twi Lek get forced into the cell before its closes.

The Twi Lek notices her and says "w-who are you?" Carmen smiles sadly at her and says "I'm Carmen, what's your name?" She sighs and says "I'm Dawn, I'm new here."

Carmen nods and says "it's get cold at night so I suggest you sleep in one of the corners." She nods and says "how long have you been here for?"

Carmen looks down and says "2 days, I'm a Jedi padawan from Courasant." Dawn stares at her in shock and says "Your a padawan, I am to, my master is Aayla Secura."

Carmen eyes widened and says "I remember now, you were with her during the battle of Ryloth and Master Skywalker got seriously injured, I read the report."

Dawn sighs and says "I hope they find us soon, I think I might go crazy in this cell." Carmen laughs and notices that it's getting dark, she sighs and says "we should get some sleep, the slavers here like waking us up early."

Dawn nods and says "goodnight Carmen." She smiles at Dawna and says "Goodnight Dawn" before falling asleep.

In the morning

Carmen yawns as she sees the morning sun shining through the cell window. She then hears the sounds of screams and she immediately stands up.

She looks outside the window and sees Master Windu and Master Secura deflecting blaster shots and killing the slavers that are fighting them.

Carmen smiles and goes over to Dawn, she shakes her and says "Dawn wake up, our masters are here." Dawn's eyes snap open and she immediately stands up.

Windu and Aayla then rush into there cell and hug there padawan's. Aayla says "are you 2 alright?" They nods and they sigh in relief, they help there padawan's up and Windu says "we've got to get out of here and get back to our ship, let's go."

They nod and follow Windu out of the cell, they encounter a few more slavers but Aayla and Windu quickly took care of them, they soon reach there ship and Aayla starts it up before flying it off the planet and jumps into hyperspace.

Once they were safe, Windu gets out a med-kit and starts bandaging up Carmen's back. It had a bunch of whip marks and she had some pretty nasty cuts and bruises on her face.

Aayla's padawan only had a few bruises but they were very purple so she gave her padawan some ice to numb them. Once Carmen was all wrapped up, Windu said "You should rest Carmen, you've been through a lot there past 3 days."

She nods and lays down on one of the bunks before falling asleep.