Holocron part 2

Anakin approaches them and says "we've torn the ship apart, there's no sign of the holocron or the kids."

Windu says "did you check hug navigation records." Ahsoka says "they were wiped clean before he landed on Naboo."

Anakin says "we'll have to use the force to make him talk." Obi Wan strokes his beard and says "hmm, I don't think Bane is that weak minded."

Carmen thinks for a moment before saying "I read that if more then one jedi uses a mind trick that it will make the person more likely to tell you what you need to know, even if they have a strong mind."

Obi Wan thinks for a second before saying "using the force to compel a strong mind is... risky." Windu nods and says "there's a chance that his mind could be destroyed in the process."

Anakin smirks and says "we'll do we have another choice?"

They walk back into the cell and Anakin stretches out his hand before he says "you will take us to the holocron." Bane sits back and says "Jedi mind tricks don't work on me."

Obi Wan then does the same thing as Anakin and says "you will take us to the holocron." Bane snarls and says "forget it."

Windu then says, in sync with Anakin and Obi Wan, "you will take us to the holocron." Bane shakes his head and says "I-I won't." Windu says "and you will take us, now!"

Bane says "I... I will take you, NO! Get out of my head! AHHH!" Carmen and Ahsoka share a shocked glance until Bane stops screaming in pain.

Anakin says "perhaps we should try, again." Bane pants and says "I...I've had enough of that, I'll take you to the holocron and you'll get your children back."

They nod before walking out of the cell and head towards the hangar with Bane in handcuffs.

When they get there, Windu says "The Chancellor wants a report on our progress."

Obi Wan shakes his head and says "tell him that this is not Republic business, it's an internal Jedi affair." Anakin says "I'm sorry to disagree but as long as the Jedi are acting as the military then we should report to the Chancellor."

Obi Wan smirks and says "then I guess you volunteered to go, give the Chancellor our regards." Carmen smirks and says "I agree." Windu nods and says "report back here once your finished." Before walking away.

Anakin says "this could be a trap, are you sure you don't want any help?" Carmen smirks and says "of course it's a trap Skywalker. My life would be to easy if it wasn't." Windu rolls his eyes but gives her a fond smile.

Obi Wan says "I will contact you once we've found the children." before they board there ship with Bane. They soon take off in there ship and Windu says "the coordinates." Bane glares at him before he says " The coordinates are 673117 cross 7RB71."

Carmen glares at him and says "that will take us into the far Outer Rim, neutral space." Bane glares at her and says "do u want your holocron and your kids or not?"

They all glare at him before Windu pulls a lever and they jump into hyperspace. After about 10 minutes they arrive at a space shuttle and link the ship up to it.

Carmen opens the door and Obi Wan says "we'll be fine Cody, stay here and watch the ship." Cody nods and says "yes sir, I'll keep the ship running."

They walk until they get to an elevator and head up, while on it Carmen says "I don't sense any kids near by." Windu looks around and says "neither do I."

Obi Wan glares at Bane and says "where are you keeping the children?" Bane looks at him and says "the children are safe, for now there is your precious holocron."

They turn around and see it on a table like it was a trophy, Bane says "let me get it for you." But Windu stops him and says "no more of your tricks."

Carmen steps off the pad but she hits a laser that was on the ground, soon alarms start going off. She looks up and says "Fuck"

Windu glares at her and says "Padawan, language."

Obi Wan looks around and says "you've certainly stepped in it this time." "Carmen rolls her eyes at him and says "haha very funny Obi Wan."

Soon self shooting guns came out of the walls and started firing blaster shots and lasers at them, they ignited there lightsabers and started deflecting them.

Bane then starts running out of the room and says "so long Jedi." Before disappearing behind a wall, Carmen says "Master, I can go after Cad Bane if you want."

Windy shakes his head and says "that's not a risk I'm willing to take Padawan." Soon the lasers and blasters force Carmen, Windu and Obi Wan to the center of the room, Windu says "now what do we do?"

Carmen soon moves out of the center and grabs the holocron, she says "I've got the holocron, let get out of here." They soon see that the door was closing so they race towards it, Windu drops his lightsaber near it but luckily grabs it before the door closes completely.

They race to the ship and Carmen says "anytime commander." Cody nods and links the ship before flying away and jumping into hyperspace.

They get back to Courasant where they have a council meeting, luckily Anakin's and Ahsoka were able to find the children. After the council meeting, Carmen and Windu go to there quarters, she says "other then losing Bane, I say that was a good mission, wouldn't you agree master?"

Windu nods and says "correct padawan but for right now I think we should both get some rest." Carmen nods before laying down in her bed and falling asleep, happy that they had the holocron and that the children were safe.