Holocron part 1

Carmen was reading in the Archives when her comm beeped, she presses a button and says "Carmen" She hears Windu say "padawan be on guard, there are intruders inside the temple, meet me in the west wing of the temple."

She stands up and says "I'll be right there master." Before running to the west tower, when she got there she heard Obi Wan, who was talking through his comm say "Master Yoda, are you picking up any other life signs in this quadrant?"

Master Yoda says "deep in the temple, the intruders are." Obi Wan says "how are they managing to stay out of our way?"
Yoda closes his eyes and says "hmm, possible it is, receiving assistance from inside."

Carmen sighs and says "wonderful" before Obi Wan hangs up. After about 10 minutes, she and the other masters hear a vent fall so she looks down and sees a tiny droid in the vent.

It says "oh uh, heyyy guys, I was just um testing the access hatch." Soon the droid starts beeping and you gasp and say "bomb!"

The droid says "bomb? What bomb? Is something going to explode?" Carmen and Windu push the droid back into the vent and a moment later it explodes.

She covers her face as the vent goes up in smoke.

Soon Master Windu comm beeps so he presses a button and they hear Ahsoka say "Master Windu, I have the imposter that was posing as a Jedi, were in the archives."

Windu nods and says "good work Padawan Tano, we'll be down there soon." They soon head down and meet up with Obi Wan and Anakin.

Anakin said "masters the holocron room is breeched." They soon rush inside and Yoda said "our intel on operations, it was never about."

Ahsoka says "come on Changeling, we have a new home for you." They soon walk out and Obi Wan says "what would someone was with a holocron?"

The changeling then says "wait, Bala Repal." Carmen raises an eye brow and says "what did you say?" The changeling repeats herself and says "Bala Repal, that's who Bane's next target is, some Jedi."

All the Jedi Masters look down and Y/N says "what's wrong? Who's Bala Repal."

Windu says "he is the keeper of the cyber crystal, the data which can only be read on Holocron." Ahsoka says "what's on the crystal?"

Windu looks down and says "a list of every known force sensitive child in the galaxy, the future of the Jedi order." Obi Wan says "we have to warn him."

Windu says "that will be hard to do, he's out of contact somewhere in the Jevon system." Yoda says "seek him out, we must." Anakin crosses his arms and says "Ahsoka and I will seek him out immediately."

Obi Wan says "if this Cad Bane is still on Courasant, I'll find him."

They all walk away and Carmen says "we'll master, this was an interesting day, wouldn't you say? I just hope that we're not too late."

Windu says "I trust that the force will decide that." She smirks and says "you sound like Qui Gon."
Windu rolls his eyes and says "I should take that as an insult."

The next day

Carmen was having lunch on the cruiser, when her comm beeped, she answered it and heard a Windu say "Padawan, we've captured Cad Bane, I want your help to interrogate him."

Carmen said "on my way master" before she stands up and runs to the prison area. When she gets there she sees Windu and Obi Wan waiting for her, she stands next to him and they walk in.

Bane smirks and says "hello, weren't you the little lady that I shot at the senate building, I'll never forget the tear running down your face as you held your arm in pain."

Carmen steps back and Windu glares at Bane, Obi Wan our his hands on the table and says "we know you've taken at least 2 children, where are they?"  Bane looks down and says "behind your reach" "who are you working for?" "I work alone"

Y/N glares at him and says "it's only a matter of time before we locate the holocron, make it easier on yourself." Bane smirks and says "what are you going to do Jedi? Torture me? I don't fear you."

Y/N glares at him and says "I think the fear for whoever you work for, outweighs your fear of us." Bane Glares at her and says "this conversation is over."

They all glare at him before walking out of his cell.