First Kill

Carmen cried as she replayed the fight in her head, she and her master were sent to the planet Donovia to try and get them to join the Republic.

But while there, the King mentioned that there were a group of terrorists trying to kill him. Windu said that they could offer protection but they needed the King to be part of the Republic in order to do that.

Sadly though that wasn't the case because when Carmen stepped outside for some fresh air, that's when they attacked. It was raining so she didn't see them until they were already pointing there guns at her.

The terrorists then started shooting at her and Carmen knew that she couldn't fight them all so she started running into the woods.

She called Windu and said "Master, I need some help out here!" Before she quickly dodges one of the terrorists bullets. Windu says "padawan, what's happening?"

She jumps onto some, rocks and says "I'm being chased by 5 terrorists and I would really appreciate some help, were in the woods."

Windu nods and says "I'll be right there" before hanging up. She jumped down some rocks before running into a field. She hid in it and sensed 2 guys around her.

She then got an idea, she threw 2 rocks at both of the guys so both of them shot at each other, thinking that it was her. They shoot each other and both instantly die.

She sighs and says "2 down, 3 to go." She then sees the other 3 running at her and she immediately runs out of the field.

One of them shouts "get back here brat!"

She then sees a very deep trench with spikes at the bottom so she jumps over it, sadly though her landing wasn't very graceful so she rolled around a little when she landed. 2 of the guys jump over it but the other guy wasn't that fast so he fell down into the trench.

Carmen then ran through the forest and that's when she noticed that there was a pond and in it were 2 Alligators, she jumped across the pond and 1 of the guys also makes the jump but the last guy didn't. He fell into the pond and the Alligators ate him.

Carmen panted and his behind a large rock to catch her breath, she was breathing heavily and knew that she couldn't keep running. She soon heard the last man walking towards her so she covered her mouth to silence her breathing.

She soon sees him coming closer so she charges and pounces on him, they roll through the glass but the man was stronger so he overpowered her.

He laughed but she then kicked him off of her an without thinking, sliced his head off. She gasped as she saw his head roll and she stared in shock with tears in her eyes.

She got to her hands and knees and started crying in the rain.

She then senses Windu running up to her and she is soon pulled into an embrace, after a moment he pulls back and cuffs her face to check her bruises.

Carmen was a wreck, her hair and clothes were soaked and muddy. She had a few bruises on her face, she cut her lip, and she cut her arm pretty bad on a tree branch.

Windu said "come padawan, let's get you out of her and cleaned up." She nods and Windu picks her up before taking her back to the castle.

When they got back to the castle, she took a shower while Windu got her some new tunics and robes. When she was done, she put on a fresh, new, clean, and warm tunic and robe.

Windu then sat her down and gave her ice for the bruises on her face while he cleaned up the cuts on her arm and face. After he was done, he laid her down on one of the beds and said "get some rest padawan, you need it."

She nodded and almost instantly fell asleep from exhaustion.