The Disappeared part 1

Carmen looked out the window as she and Jar Jar sat in the passengers seat of the ship while Mace drives. They were on the planet Bardobah because a bunch of the Dagoyan masters have disappeared.

While flying JarJar was about to flip a stitch but Mace stopped him and said "Do not touch anything." JarJar puts his hands up and says "Oh, Mesa not doin' nothin'."

Mace sighs and says "Representative Binks, I do not mean to be presumptuous, but are you sure you are the delegate
the Queen spoke of?"

JarJar nods and says "Yup! The Queen is mesa pallo. Mesa knowin' her for a longo time." Carmen smirks and says "really now and just how good of "friends" JarJar?"

Mace glares at her and says "Padawan, not now."

She smirks at JarJar but stays quiet.

He soon lands the ship at the landing dock of the palace and walk out, they then see the Captain of Dagoyan's and his soldiers holding spears and bow at them.

The Captain glares at Mace and Carmen and says "The Queen did not request your presence, Jedi!" The soldiers surround them and the Captain says "Your lightsaber please."

Carmen and Windu hand him there lightsabers before JarJar says "Mesa Representative Binks of the Republic Senate and theysa with meesa."

The Captain bows and says "Representative Binks, you are an honored guest of the Queen. Come!" He leads them inside and to the throne room, one of the servants bangs a gong and JarJar yelps.

The queen glares at Mace and Carmen and says "Representative Binks of the Republic, you were requested to come here alone, why have you brought these Jedi to Bardotta?"

JarJar clears his throat and says "Oh, Great Queenie Julia, please forgive mesa. Disa Jedi's is mesa pallo, theysa comin' here to be helpin' mesa solve your troubles."

The queen raises a brow and says "They are your servants, then?" JarJar says "Umm... Yes! Yes! Dat is the truth, Masterin Mace and Padawa Li are mesa humble servants."

Mace and Carmen glare at JarJar but refrain from say anything. The Queen nods and says "Very well. Jedi, because
JarJar Binks vouches for you, I will allow you to stay here. For now, you must wait in the antechamber."

Carmen smirks and Windu nudges her shoulder to pull her head out of the gutter before leading her out of the room.

After an hour, Windu comms master Yoda and says "There is a great disturbance in the Force here, that much is certain." Carmen nods and says "I can sense it all around me."

Yoda says "Hmm...Difficult to see, such disdain for the Jedi there is on Bardotta, a good place for evil to hide it may be.
Yet remember, drifting within the flow of the living Force, the minds of the Dagoyan Masters are, essential this connection is, whether friend to the Jedi they be, or not."

Carmen smirks and says "Hmm. If you are looking for a friend of the Bardottan's, look no further than Representative Binks. The Queen has been alone with him for quite some time now."

Mace glares at her and says "padawan, stop shipping JarJar and the queen and focus on the mission." She smirks and says "I'll try but no promises."

Yoda chuckles a little before he says "The innocence of a child this Gungan has, perhaps appealing to the Dagoyan his mind is." Windu sighs and says "Well, my mind will be more at ease if I knew what they've been up to."

He then hangs up and Carmen smirks before she says "if I'm right, then no you don't." Windu rolls his eyes and says "Padawan your going to make me barf."