The Zilo Beast part 1

Carmen, Windu, and Anakin were on the planet Malastare to help King Doge Urus and his people from the Separatists, droids were approaching the city and the King says "I won't allow my people to become Separatist slaves."

Palpatine, who was just on holocall, said "I assure you, Doge Urus, that will not happen. Dr. Boll has stated that only droids will be affected by the bomb's electron field."

The doctor nodded and said "Yes. The clones and your people will be quite safe. We have accounted for every probable outcome." Windu looks at her and says "It's the improbable that concerns me, Doctor. There must be other options."

Palpatine shakes his head and says "I'm afraid not. This bomb is our only hope for victory now." Carmen glares at Palpatine but doesn't say anything.

Anakin says "The droids are on the move." They looks down from the castle and see the droids approaching

The clones start shooting at the droids and Carmen says "Master, can't I go help them?" Windu puts a hand on her shoulder and says "I'm sorry padawan but we have orders."

Carmen sighs and nods before looking back at the battle field.

Anakin then presses a button on his comm-link and says "Tell the bombers to take off." The bomber ships then fly out of the castle and towards the battle field

The bombers then get into position and the clone says "Bombs away." They deploy the bomb and it falls right into the middle of the droids army.

It creates a big explosion and a bunch of electricity starts coming towards them, Anakin says "Here it comes!" They shield there faces and Palpatine says "I'm losing my transmission."

The electricity sook disappears and Carmen mutters, at least I don't have to hear or see him talking anymore." Windu glares at her and says "be nice padawan."

The clone start cheering and Carmen says "Well, Doc, looks like it worked." The ground then starts sinking in and Carmen says "The ground is sinking."

They then see the clones running away from the sinkhole but some fall in. After the ground stops sinking, Carmen, Anakin, Windu, the Doctor, and the King stare in shock at it.

They contact Palpatine and Windu says "The droid army was completely neutralized by the bomb. But the blast created a sinkhole which engulfed many of our troopers. We have search parties looking for them now."

Palpatine nods and says "And the Dugs? Have they signed the treaty?" The King app he's him and says "No Chancellor, the treaty must be passed by the council."

Palpatine glared at him and said "We need that treaty signed so we can gain access to the fuel reserves here on Malastare. Without it, our armies shall be vulnerable."

The King glares back at him and says "I will do my best." Anakin's comm link then beeps and they hear Rex say "Sir, we have a report from the front. They've lost contact with the rescue team."

Carmen sighs and says "One problem always seems to replace another" before following her Masted, Anakin, and the King to one of the shuttles.

While flying, the King says "I hope your bomb has not upset the delicate balance of our planet." The ship lands and Windu says to Anakin "You deal with the treaty and Doge Urus. Me and Carmen will help the rescue team in the crater."

Anakin nods and walks off the shuttle before it takes off and goes into the crater, when it's close enough to the ground Windu and Carmen jump off and Windu says "Split up. If you see anything, contact me."

Windu and Carmen then start walking around piles or rubble and Windu activates his lightsaber to see a bunch of handprints on some rocks, Carmen says "this place gives me the creeps, remind to never come here for a holiday."

Windu smirks and says "your lucky the King isn't here, he probably have your head for saying that about his planet." Windu's they then hear Ponds says "General Windu, we found them!"

Windu and Carmen walk towards him and see some clones laying down while breathing heavily, Windu kneels down to one of the clones laying down and says"What happened down here, trooper?"

The clones gasps and says "General, there's something down here with us, and it's not Seppies." Windu says "Calm yourself, soldier. We'll check it out."

He then stands up and says "padawan, Trapper, Ponds, Hawkeye, come with me." They then start walking away from the rest of the clones and Windu says, into his comm-link, "Skywalker, something strange is going on. I think you should come down here."

Anakin says "I'm on my way" before hanging up.

After walking around for a bit, Ponds says "Sir, there's nothing around here but rocks and debris." Carmen sighs and says "I have a bad feeling about this."

The ground around them then starts moving up and they then see a creature glaring at them, it screeches at them and the clones start firing at it while Windu and Carmen activate there lightsabers.

It then starts standing up and that's when Carmen realizes that there on its back. They start climbing off of it and they see the creature rise to its full height.

Carmen gasps and says "holy Kriff!" Windu glares at her and says "language!"

They then start running to the shuttles and Windu says into his comm-link, "Skywalker! We need your help!"

While running one of the troopers gets crushed.

The best snarls at them and they see Anakin's star fighter circle around it head, Windu says "Now's our chance. Let's go!" They soon get to the shuttles and they grab onto the cable rope before it pulls them out of the sink hole.

Once they get to the top, it takes about 5 more minutes for Anakin to join them except he was flying on the back of R2. Anakin groans and says "don't worry about me, I'm alright."

Carmen smirks and says "where's your star fighter?" Anakin glares at him and says "that thing ate it."

The King then approaches them and says "That thing, it is a Zillo Beast.They once roamed Malastare, devouring our ancestors. When the Dugs first started harvesting the fuel in the planet's core, they were killed off. They are supposed to be extinct. Apparently, they're not."

Windu, Anakin, and the clones then start going inside the castle so Carmen follows them, hoping that the Dugs don't cause to much trouble while there gone.