Chapter 20//Flashback

November 28, 2019

"I really hope we made enough food," Savannah said as she helped Parker set the table. The two girls were hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for their friends whose families weren't able to spend the holiday with them. Owen, Charlie, Jeremy, and Carolynn were supposed to arrive in just a few minutes, and the girls were just finishing up with their cooking.

"With Charlie you never know," Parker joked. The boy was known for his odd eating habits. There was soon a knock at the door, signaling that their friends had arrived.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Charlie greeted with a wide smile when Parker opened the door, the other three standing behind him. "I brought beer!"

"And we brought wine," Care added, nudging Charlie so he would enter the apartment. The group all greeted each other with hugs. "Thanks so much for hosting!"

"Of course!" Savannah smiled at Care, the group of 6 taking seats in the living room. "Dinner should be ready in 30."

"Don't worry, I did most of the cooking," Parker smirked. "All Sav made is the turkey."

"Shut up," Savannah lightly kicked her roommate.

"I'm starving, so I can't wait!" Owen yelled. The group all grabbed themselves drinks, Parker happily taking one of Charlie's Coors Lights.

"Sure, go ahead. You can have one," He joked at the blonde when she took his beer.

"Thanks so much!" Parker stuck her tongue out at the boy next to her. The group spent the next 30 minutes joking with one another and enjoying each others company until dinner was ready. When they were all sitting around the table eating, Parker couldn't wipe the smile off her face. She felt so thankful that she had met these people that quickly became her family. She raised her glass at the group, ready to make a toast. "I just wanna thank you guys. You all mean the world to me, and I'm so glad to have you in my life. So here's to us, and our kick ass show!"

——————————————————————————

Instagram Post

parkerross99babys first thanksgiving🦃tagged: @charles_gillespie

parkerross99
babys first thanksgiving🦃
tagged: @charles_gillespie

630,047 likes//1,304 comments

charles_gillespie: the best host
savannahleemay: @charles_gillespie rude
parkerross99: @charles_gillespie u got that right
parkerross99: @savannahleemay i did almost all the cooking shut it

user1: parker calling charlie baby omg

carolynnrowland: tn was so much fun love!!
parkerross99: @carolynnrowland ily!!

user2: happy thanksgiving parker!
parkerross99: @user2 you too!

user3: hes so cute
user4: @user3 theyre both so cute

aidenr_223: happy thanksgiving stupid
parkerross99: @aidenr_223 thanks idiot

owenjoyner: WOOOOOOOO
parkerross99: @owenjoyner pls calm down

kar.james: happy thanksgiving sissy! imy
parkerross99: @kar.james happy thanksgiving lovey imy more💕

load more comments