Chapter 24//Flashback

December 5, 2019

"Why is shopping for boys is so hard," Parker groaned to Savannah as they walked through the mall. The two girls were going Christmas family for their family and friends. Which meant on top of Parker's 5 younger brothers she had to get a present for, she also had to shop for Owen, Jeremy, and most importantly, Charlie. "I already know exactly what to get you, Madi, Jadah, and Karlin. But when it comes to the guys, I'm clueless."

"You're telling me," Savannah sighed, looking at a pair of socks. "You think Jer would like these?"

"Probably," Parker shrugged, grabbing a pair of socks with burritos on them for her brother Aiden and carrying them with her as she continued looking. So far, the only thing she had picked out were matching friendship bracelets for the four girls in the cast that had become very close, as well as matching necklaces Parker picked out for her, Karlin, and their mom. "I'll probably just get Legos or some other toys for Conor, Shay, and Kade. I was thinking about some drumsticks that I can personalize for Owen and I saw a jacket I think Jer would like in the window of another store. But Charlie..."

"What about him?" Savannah asked her roommate, pausing her shopping to look at Parker.

"I just wanna make sure my gift for him is perfect," she sighed, avoiding her best friend's gaze. "Stop smirking at me."

"You love him," Savannah teased, causing Parker to nudge her.

"Oh shut up," she muttered, before her eyes lit up when she thought of the perfect gift to give the boy who had taken over most of her thoughts.

————————————————————————

Instagram Post

parkerross99me schlumped after a long day of christmas shopping

parkerross99
me schlumped after a long day of christmas shopping

674,938 likes//1,469 comments

savannahleemay: you saying long day as if you didnt complain youre legs were hurting an hour into shopping and made me leave
     themadisonreyes: not sav exposing you
     parkerross99: @savannahleemay @themadisonreyes both of you shut up
     user1: HAHHAHAH queen shit

owenjoyner: okay bestie!!!! 😜🤤😋🤩😳😤😤😘😝
     user2: @owenjoyner oh my god
     parkerross99: @owenjoyner owen. the emojis. pls stop.
     owenjoyner: NO
     user2: i love him
     parkerross99: @user2 i dont
     owenjoyner: 😭😭

charles_gillespie: you telling me thats how good you look when youre schlumped??😍
     user3: *cough* SIMP *cough*
     parkerross99: @user3 its true but hes cute so ill let it slide

thejadahmarie: an absolute queen
     parkerross99: @thejadahmarie ily🥺🥺

kar.james: i share genes with that pretty lady!!
     parkerross99: @kar.james ur the best sister i could ask for
     user4: the ross/james kids all have such incredible genes
     charles_gillespie: @user4 its true

load more comments