Prologue

December 14, 2019

"And that's a wrap," Kenny Oretega announced to the cast and crew of Julie and the Phantoms. After 3 months of filming and 1 month in the recording studio, the show's first season was complete. Everyone cheered, but there were many tears shed among the main cast members. Charlie Gillespie, the show's leading man, pulled his friends into a big group hug.

"We did it you guys," he smiled brightly through his tears.

"Hell yeah we did!" Owen Patrick Joyner shouted from Charlie's left, causing the group to laugh. On Charlie's right, was Parker Ross, crying into his arm.

"We're still gonna hang out, right?" she asked.

"Of course!" her best friend, Savannah Lee May, encouraged.

"Yeah," Madison Reyes agreed. "You can't get rid of us that easily."

"I love you guys," Jeremey Shada tightened the group hug, making everyone tear up once more. Parker loved all the friends she made on set, but there was one boy she loved in a different way. Only Savannah, Madison, and Jadah Marie knew of Parker's infatuation for Charlie that had developed over the course of filming, but no one knew just how that relationship would come to grow.

Author's note:
Hi! As one does, I watched Julie and the Phantoms and was immediately obsessed so I decided to put this together. Chapters are probably gonna be on the shorter side. Hope you enjoy!