Chapter 26//Flashback

December 10, 2019

"Who's ready for gifts!?" Parker cheered to her friends that were sotting around her living room. The group was getting together a bit early to give out Christmas gifts because their final week of filming was coming up, and they knew they'd be very busy. The group all cheered in response, getting their gifts out to give to their friends. "I'll give mine out first!"

Parker handed out her gifts one by one, starting with Savannah who was on her right. She gave Sav the matching bracelet they had picked out for the 4 girls as well as a pair of cute earrings, Owen a new set of drum sticks that she had decorated herself, Jeremy a leather jacket, Madi and Jadah their bracelets, and Charlie a new beanie to make up for the one she stole from him. Savannah went next, and the group continued giving out gifts in the order they were sitting in.

By the end of the hour, Parker had been given a bunch of Broadway playbills from Sav, a Billy Joel T-shirt from Owen, fairy lights for her room from Jer, a necklace and hoop earrings from Madi, new paint and canvases from Jadah, and a giant stuffed bear from Charlie. While everyone was distracted by all their gifts, Charlie took the opportunity to pull Parker aside.

"I know I already got you something but I got you a little something else that I wanted to give to you in private," Charlie told the blonde girl once the two where in her room, his cheeks warm. He pulled out a small box from his pocket, handing it to the girl. "It's not much, but."

"Charlie," Parker gasped as she opened the box to see a silver necklace with her initials on it. "I love it. And I just so happened to get you something else."

"I guess good minds think alike," Charlie chuckled as she pulled a small bag out of her nightstand, handing it to him. He opened it to see a light blue guitar pic with his initials on it. "We really do think alike."

"What do you think?" she asked nervously.

"It's amazing," Charlie pulled Parker into a hug. "You're amazing."

"Merry Christmas, Charles," Parker whispered into his chest.

"Merry Christmas, Park," Charlie held the girl tight, knowing they're time together was short as the end of filming was quickly approaching.

————————————————————————

Instagram Post

parkerross99charles got me a big bear because he was tired of my cuddles :/tagged: @charles_gillespie

parkerross99
charles got me a big bear because he was tired of my cuddles :/
tagged: @charles_gillespie

678,938 likes//2,029 comments

charles_gillespie: thats not why dont put words into my mouth
     parkerross99: @charles_gillespie u hurt my feelings
     user1: parker is a mood

savannahleemay: i'll cuddle w you dw
     parkerross99: @savannahleemay this is why ur my fave

owenjoyner: im stealing the bear
     parkerross99: @owenjoyner no
     charles_gilllespie: @owenjoyner no
     user2: couples thats stick up for the each other >>>

themadisonreyes: ur the cutest
     parkerross99: @themadisonreyes no u

user3: you cannot tell me they arent in love

user4: I WANT A GIANT BEAR AND A CHARLIE

kar.james: SEE YOU SO SOON!
     parkerross99: @kar.james i cannot wait!

user5: did he just randomly get her a bear what thats so cute
     parkerross99: @user5 we did our christmas gift exchange today!! that was part of my present :)

aidenr_223: dont come home
     parkerross99: @aidenr_223 ur such a good brother

load more comments