Chapter 28//Flashback

December 14, 2019

"Can you please get out of bed?" Savannah pleaded with Parker as the former laid face down in her bed.

"No," Parker mumbled into her pillow.

"Come on," Savannah rolled her eyes at her best friend. "The boys are waiting for us to pick them up."

"Good," Parker rolled over to look at her friend. "Let them wait."

"Okay, what's going on?" Savannah asked her, sitting on her bed next to her.

"If we don't show up to filming then filming can't end," the older girl shrugged. "I don't want it to end."

"Aw, Park," the younger girl leaned her head on her roommate's shoulder. "You know that just because filming's ending it doesn't mean that we won't see each other anymore. I mean, us two, Care, and the boys will be back for New Years, and we'll all hang out every day until our lease ends in the end of January."

"I guess so," Parker laid her head on top of Savannah's, sighing.  "Filming just made me so happy, I don't want it to end."

"I know," Savannah comforted her best friend. "Me too. All we can do is hope people like the show enough to get us a second season."

"Why are you always right?"

"That's my super power," Savannah joked, happy that she was able to cheer Parker up. "Now let's get moving, don't wanna piss Kenny off on the last day."

The two girls quickly got dressed before rushing out to Parker's car, texting Charlie and Owen that they were on their way. The drive over was short, and soon the two boys were in the backseat. Parker turned around to look at them before she pulled away from their apartment, pouting.

"Aw, is someone sad they have to leave me soon?" Charlie teased her, causing her to scowl instead.

"Not anymore, I'm not," Parker turned back to the front, ignoring Charlie as she started the car.

"Great, now you pissed her off," Owen nudged the boy on his right.

"I did not," Charlie insisted, reaching forward to place his hand on her shoulder. "She loves me."

"Hands off, Gillespie," Parker shrugged her shoulder to get him to take his hand off. "I'm trying to drive."

"See, she loves me so much she can't focus when I'm around."

"You wish," Parker rolled her eyes, glad he was behind her and couldn't see her cheeks burning.

————————————————————————

Instagram Post

parkerross99a forever family❤️ thank you for giving me a home away from home the past few monthstagged: @themadisonreyes @charles_gillespie @jeremyshada @owenjoyner @savannahleemay @toricaro @thejadahmarie

parkerross99
a forever family❤️ thank you for giving me a home away from home the past few months
tagged: @themadisonreyes @charles_gillespie @jeremyshada @owenjoyner @savannahleemay @toricaro @thejadahmarie

687,927 likes//2,095 comments

savannahleemay: i love you with my whole heart
     parkerross99: @savannahleemay thank you for being the best roomie i couldve asked for

toricaro: ❤️❤️❤️
     parkerross99: @toricaro ily

user1: what a hot group of people

owenjoyner: nice to know you dont hate me
     parkerross99: @owenjoyner ehh

user2: i cant wait to see the project theyve been working on

user3: theres a severe lack of parker in these pics
     parkerross99: @user3 thats bc i took them hahaha

kar.james: i am so so proud of you
     parkerross99: @kar.james i love you sm sissy

charles_gillespie: you're an angel
     parkerross99: @charles_gillespie dont make me blush
     user4: they are so CUTE

jeremyshada: so glad i got to meet/work with you park!!
     parkerross99: @jeremyshada thanks for always keeping me sane jer!!

themadisonreyes: my queen!!!!
     parkerross99: @themadisonreyes thats all you

thejadahmarie: ily work mom
     parkerross99: @thejadahmarie sweetheart💓

load more comments