Chapter 4//Flashback

October 4, 2019

"I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!" Parker, Owen, and Madison screamed as My Shot from Hamilton ended. Savannah was laughing hard at her loud friends, while Charlie was rolling his eyes.

"Sav, I can't believe your parents got us a beach house for our week off!" Parker squealed, excited for their beach trip.

"Remember, my parents are gonna be there too. That means no funny business!" Savannah looked back and forth from Parker in the driver's seat to Charlie in the passenger's seat, both of their faces burning bright red.

"We wouldn't-" Charlie started.

"No, that's not-" Parker cut him off, both of them avoiding looking at any of their friends. Owen, Madison, and Savannah, however, were in the backseat trying to conceal their laughs. Over the past few weeks of filming, it had become common for the group to tease Parker and Charlie about their obvious feelings for one another. "Do you know if Jer and Care left yet?"

"I think they just did," Owen responded, feeding in to Parker's attempt to change the subject. "They should be there a couple hours after we get there."

"Which should be in just 10 more minutes!" Parker announced, and all her friends cheered! While most of the group was smiling over their vacation, Charlie had a smile on his face from the girl that sat next to him. Something about her made it hard for him to not smile when she's around, and her excitement made his even greater. "This is gonna be the best week ever!"