Chapter 8//Flashback

October 17, 2019

"So what are we going to do for Halloween?" Parker asked her friends. Madison, Savannah, Jadah, Charlie, Owen, and Jeremy were hanging out with her in her trailer on their lunch break. "I wanna do something really fun."

"Haunted hayride and then little party at our place?" Savannah suggested and Parker's head shot up from where it had been laying in Charlie's lap.

"Yes!" she squealed, Charlie pulling her back down and continuing to play with her hair.

"I'm down," he agreed. The rest of the group all deciding that was a good plan, and Parker began planning the party in her head.

"I'm excited now!" Parker smiled, happy with the group's plans. "I love Halloween."

"We know," Owen pointed out. She picked up a pillow that was next to her on the couch and chucked it at him, only for him to catch it and throw it back. His aim wasn't accurate, however, and he hit Charlie in the face.

"Really, man?" Charlie rolled his eyes at the blonde boy. "Stick to drumming."

"Damn, Charlie, really coming for him," Jadah joked.

"Yeah, leave Owen alone!" Madison spoke up.

"He started it!" Charlie insisted.

"No, Parker did!" Owen shot back. She nodded her head at this.

"It's true, I did."

"Not to ruin your fun, but Kenny wants us back on set in 5 minutes," Jeremy checked the time on his phone. The group groaned, not wanting their lunch break to end. One by one, they all left to go get ready for more filming, leaving Parker and Charlie alone in her trailer.

"You know you have to move for me to get up, right?" Charlie looked down at the girl.

"But I'm comfy!" she insisted, not moving.

"Come on, we need to go!"

"No," she muttered. She felt Charlie's hands untangle themselves from her hair. "Hey! Why'd you stop?"

"Because you're being difficult!" Charlie laughed. "Come on, I'll give you a piggy back ride back to set."

"Fine," Parker sighed, finally sitting up. Charlie hopped up, and Parker jumped onto the couch, ready to get on his back.

"You actually want one?" Charlie chuckled, crouching down when the blonde nodded. She happily climbed on his back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he gripped her legs.

"Let's go!"