Chapter 30

The free treatment day came so fast that she couldn't even blink. When Feng Xujin first told her about it, she quickly look for some medical ancient book to revision on it.

That day Qiqi also come to help her. Feng Xujin bulid a place for her in the middle of Chang An.

"It is open. Who have chronic illness stay on the left side while the others on the right side." Li Wei Wei voice echoes among the people.

All of them begin to line up. She also instructed them to register using the modern world system.

Li Wei Wei is not a real doctor so she decided to only treat a normal illness not the heavy one.

But she will also take a look at the serious patient condition and send them to the proper physicians with the money she got from the emperor.

"Madam can you tell me a bit about her symptoms?" She look at the small child in her mother arms.

"My child temperature is so high and she keep on coughing." Li Wei Wei then touch the child forehead.

She also check her pulse. Li Wei Wei has learnt about it from a physician who came to her manor.

"She is having a high fever. I will wrote a prescription for you. Don't worry she will be fine." The mother quickly thanked Li Wei Wei.

"Old senior. Is there something wrong with your leg?" She saw the way the old man limping.

"I fell down yesterday." She checked his leg it was a bit sprain.

She then ask Qiqi to pick up the stick that was available in ancient era. Li Wei Wei want to use it as splint or a cast.

"Old senior you should restrict movement of your leg to ensure a proper healing." She explain slowly to make sure the old man understands.

"I will give you a cane to keep your weight off the affected leg. You need to use it for about four weeks." Li Wei Wei added.

Her day filled with patient from all over the country. Ache take over her body.

General Feng Manor

"How was your day Jin Jin?" They are currently in the courtyard.

"Normal. How about you?" He asked her back.

"Tired but I don't regret helping them." Li Wei Wei suddenly sit beside him and leaning against his shoulder.

"Wei Wei tell me more about yourself." Feng Xujin finally figured out that she don't belong to this place.

Soft snoring sounded through his ears. He found out she is sleeping. She must be very tired.

Slowly carrying her with bridal style, he walk to their pavilion. He put her carefully on the bed.

Changing into his sleeping robe, he lay besides her. He wrap his hands around her waist protectively.

"I will always trust you" Feng Xujin whisper to her. He is going to wait until she tell him about herself.

—————

"Sin! I finally found you. I want to thanked you again." She said panting heavily.

Li Wei Wei has been walking around trying to find Daku Sin. She know Daku Sin always stay in Chang An even though he live in a different country.

She don't know his reasons. But she don't want to push him to tell her.

"I thought you forgot about me." Daku Sin said bitterly. He has been spending time trying to forget her.

But today she suddenly appeared. How will he forget her? His heart is no more his. It beats for her.

"Of course I wouldn't. You are the only friend I had in this world." Li Wei Wei said after she senses he is sulking.

"Let's go I will treat you!" She said dragging his robe.

"What do you want to eat?" They are in a small "restaurant".

He somehow happy she remember him. Daku Sin hasn't planning on sulking at her for a long time.

"I will eat what you eat." He said casually.

Their food finally served by a women in her middle age. Li Wei Wei quickly thanked her.

"Sin how is your relationship with Jiang Liyao?" Her question made him choked.

"Here here drink some water." She pour some water for him.

"What are you talking about? We are nothing." Daku Sin said after his choking moment.

"It can't be true." She teased him. Li Wei Wei thought he is trying to hide it.

But she saw his serious face, finally realised he is not lying.

"Really?! What about the other day? In the field." She said a bit panicked.

"We only greet each other and then separated." Daku Sin replied without hesitation.

"Maybe the plot changed a bit and he is destined with someone else just like Feng Xujin suddenly marry me?" Li Wei Wei muttered to herself.

"What did you say?" He couldn't catch what she is saying.

"Ahh nothing. Sin do you have someone you like?" She asked him again to confirm her suspicion.

"Yes I do." This time Daku Sin's voice were serious. No sign of joking.

"I guess right! Who? Do I know her?" Li Wei Wei make fun of him again.

"She is in front of me." Daku Sin suddenly said made her speechless.

Her eyes widen. No words coming out from her lips. Li Wei Wei were stunned.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! I got you! Look at your face!" His laughter snapped her. Then she realised he is joking.

"You! How could you make a joke like that?!" Li Wei Wei pretend to be mad at him.

"How could I a prince like an auntie who is married like you? There are ladies in line waiting for me." Daku Sin added trying to cover his feelings.

"You really call me an auntie?! You come here! I'm gonna hit you till you faint." The two of them began their chasing. Laughter and chaos filled the shop.

'Even though I couldn't have you. I will always be there whenever you need me.' Daku Sin thought sorrowfully.

—————

P.S.

I love Daku Sin's character so bad. He is such a gentleman.