Chapter 33

Staying in the jail definitely not in her bucketlist. She couldn't believe she went into a freaking jail just because of a garden. In the modern world, gardens are everywhere and it's free for god sake.

'Should I call it prison instead of jail.' She thought.

"Aiya another vicious prince I had encountered with.." Li Wei Wei heaved a breath.

"Excuse me guard. Can you tell the General I am here?" She lightly said.

In the prison, she could see different kind of people, some of them probably committed major crimes. But some commit a small crime.

All of them look at her when she first arrived in the prison. She felt very small. She was intimidated by their stares.

"I don't think it is possible miss cause His Highness First Prince have prevent you from contacting anyone. I am sorry." One of the guards said while feeling guilty.

Nodding as a sign of understanding him, she sits back on the plain floor of the prison. It was cold but bearable.

"Anyway I might implicate Jin Jin if he got involved right? Probably it will be much better if he stay out of this."

Li Wei Wei feel somehow restless if he interferes her own carelessness. He just barely escapes his own death. How could she bring another vicious prince on his way?

"Living in a prison isn't that bad actually. I hope Liu He will release me soon."

—————

A Prince Chamber

Liu Bao continues walking back and forth with one of his eunuch. Worry was written all over her face.

"Eunuch Jiang I need to get out. Li Wei Wei need me." He anxiously said.

"Your Highness there are guards outside. You will never get out safely." Eunuch Jiang whispered in his ear.

"But we need to inform General to save her!" Liu Bao sprint towards the door of his chamber wanting to get out but was prevent by Eunuch Jiang.

"Your Highness don't be so reckless. You will only harm yourself." Eunuch Jiang interrupted him.

"Plus Miss Li Wei Wei have her own husband. Let general settle it." This words arouse Liu Bao's anger.

"What did you say? I am the one who cause her to get into the prison! You told me to ignore her? How can I? She is my friend! I am a prince of this country but I couldn't even save my very first friend who very sincere as Liu Bao's friend not a prince's friend!"

Eunuch Jiang quickly bow on his knees. He have never seen Prince Liu Bao this enraged. He always smile despite everything happening including the seizures of royal's power.

"Now you listen! Go to Second Brother to inform Feng Xujin about Li Wei Wei."

Liu Bao could have tell Eunuch Jiang to got directly inform Feng Xujin but he will definitely get caught in the middle of his way. So the safest way would be asking for help from Second Brother as the guards won't suspect Liu Qi.

—————

Walking slowly towards the prison in the middle of the underground. Torch were put arround the dungeon. He never went to the place and this is the first time.

After receiving the news from an eunuch, he don't realize that his feet walking in a fast pace. Liu Qi don't know what he is feeling about the news.

"Greeting..." The guards was about to greet him but he stop the guards.

Liu Qi slowly peeks at her private prison. He thought she would be crying but he is completely wrong. She is currently laying down on the straw bed. Shivering.

Looking at her state, he should be laughing at her but he instead fill with disturbed by her state. He told the guard to open the cell and walk inside.

"I should be mocking and cursing you for the slap that you gave me. But it doesn't feels right." Liu Qi suddenly spoke up in a small tone.

Slipping off his outer robe, he slowly put it on her. Leaving her quickly, not wanting to be noticed.

—————

Gracefully walking inside the palace in his all black robe, he is in a killer mode. His presence alone could melt all the guard's knees.

"This general greets Your Majesty, Your Highness First Prince and all the ministers." His voice send chills down their veins.

The court were full with tension by his presence. They could sense it will bring some chaos due to a lady.

"Come and sit first." The emperor try to lessen the stressed atmosphere.

"This general is not here to sit. I am here to talk about my wife Li Wei Wei."

Without any delay, he loudly announced his purpose. Seems like the rumours about the great general pampered his wife were not baseless.

"Your wife had break the royal rules and she is to be punished as an examples to all the people." Liu He said with a mocking tone.

"Her punishment have been lessen because she is your wife so you should be grateful about it." Liu He added noticing the murderous glare.

"What is her crime?" It was short and clear.

"She entered the royal garden and she is to be killed but as I said earlier, she is just going to he punished only." Liu He explained once again.

The emperor couldn't take a side. The one side is his first son and probably the future of the country crown prince and the other one is the great general.

"Xujin..." The emperor was about to be open his mouth but a sudden appearance of another person stopped him.

"This son greet royal father." Liu Qi bow a bit at his father.

"What is the matter? I will talk to you later." His Majesty thought Liu Qi is going to talk about another matter.

"It is about Li Wei Wei." All of them wasn't expecting his statement.

"She have done nothing wrong and she is just visiting the garden with Third Brother." Liu Qi added.

"Second Brother! Are you crazy?! She did a crime and she should be punished!" Liu He couldn't contain his anger towards his second brother.

All the minister look at them in silence including Minister Li, Li Wei Wei's father. He is indeed worried about his daughter, but she is already married and he couldn't interfere a royal's bickering moment.