Chapter Ten - I Don't Need Anything From Anybody

*A Week Later*

❇Riley❇

I sat on the couch, mindlessly staring at the TV that wasn't on. Antwan left yesterday and it actually hurt me to see him go, I was shocked. I haven't went to the PlayPen in a while so I could be fired from there too but at this point, I don't even care.

With nothing else to do, I decided to text Shakayla to see if I still had my job.

'Do I need to come in anymore?' I sent the message.

I sat my phone on the coffee table in front of me so I could lay on the couch. It wasn't long before there was a knock at the door. I sluggishly got up and answered the door.

"Riley," Ms Sharon walked in.

I haven't seen nor talk to her since I left out of the group home that day. I left her at the door and sat back on the couch. "If you came over here to tell me that I'm getting kicked out, I don't care so you can just leave,"

"I care about you a lot Ry, but I will not let you sit here and disrespect me. I came over here to help you," she sat beside me. "Since you ain't working, I enrolled you into college."

She can't be serious.

"And before you protest, it's the same college that Eric goes to so you won't be alone," She pleaded. Eric is her gorgeous son that look like he has been chiseled from the most expensive marble stone. She would always bring him around the group home so he kind of knows me and my background.

I rolled my eyes. "What am I suppose to do?"

"Whatever makes you happy, I remember how you said you like doing hair," she pulled out a brochure. "They have cosmetology program that I think will be perfect for you,"

She did have a point, I love doing hair. At the group home I always did all the girls hair. Damn, I miss that place.

"I guess," I shrugged.

My phone lit up on the coffee table in front of me, so I picked it up and saw it was a reply from Shakayla.

'I mean, you can. Ain't nobody noticed you were gone.' I read. I didn't feel the need to text anything back because I got my answer.

"When do I start?" I reluctantly agreed to what Ms. Sharon had to say.

She pulled out another piece of paper out of her purse. "The semester starts Monday so you have the weekend to get ready. This is the list of what you will need,"

I am so not looking forward to this.

-----------

$Drake$

"Nigga, you did what?" Ryan question me as we sat in the studio.

I rubbed my face in frustration. "I know, I fucked up. But when I seen her with Twist, I got-"

"Jealous?" he pulled out his phone that we both heard vibrate. "Damn, so do you like her?"

"I don't know, I mean, she is cool people and I wouldn't mind getting to know her better-"

"But you don't know how to tell her that you could possibly have feelings for her?"

I stood up and shook my head. "Shut the fuck up!" and I grabbed my keys that were on the table.

Ryan looked up at me. "Where are you going?"

"To apologize, again."

Then I left out the studio.

*************

Really short fuller chapter... Sorry!

But I hope you like it though.

I MIGHT update again tomorrow or later this week.

Love you so much! ❤❤ :)

-MsDebbraGraham✌