Chapter Fifteen - Do You Ever Get Tired Of The Feeling??

$Drake$

I pulled my chicken from the refrigerator while Riley was making a sauce.. That is burning.

"Ry, sauce. Burning," I got a knife from my drawer.

She put a tomato that she was cutting on the counter and check on the pot. "Shit, why didn't you check it?"

"Had to get my chicken breast," I sat a piece in my flour mixture. "They are nice and firm I might add,"

"Fuck you, you perverted asshole,"

"Not the worst thing I have been called," I moved her so I could get to the oven.

I was making fried chicken and oven baked macaroni and cheese with greens. Riley is making spaghetti I think. Don't see any meat and it worries me.

After about an hour, my food was done while Riley's was close to it.

"Is it done yet?" I sat at the table with a glass of Grey Goose, ready to eat.

She stumbled in, with a pot of noddles and a pot of that sauce. I was bracing myself for the worst.

❇Riley❇

"Well?" I looked at Drake as he looked at his spaghetti I handed him. "Eat,"

"Where is the meat?" he poked at it.

I rolled my eyes. "Just eat it please,"

He picked up a fork full and smelled it, then ate it.

As he ate my food, I tried his. I picked up a fried chicken breast with my fork and cut into as soon as I put it on my plate. While I cut into the chicken, Drake had stop eating completely and focused on me.

I picked up the fork full of food and eat it.

"You did not make this," I said eating more.

He chuckled. "I did,"

I kinda heard what he said, the sound of me biting into more chicken was drowning it out. This food was, it was like, okay picture... I can't even think of a sentence that would make sense with how good this taste.

"Do you like it?" his voice broke me from a love affair I had going on with this chicken.

"Oh, what? The food? It's alright." I lied. This shit right here! This shit right here cuz is the true!

Then, I looked over at his plate and seen that it looked the same as before. "Ain't you hungry?"

He stood up with his plate in hand. "Yeah, but not for that,"

**********

What up wattpad-ers?

In a super good mood because I updated this on time. Lol

And I'll be out of school in May which means IASWBM will be out in summer hopefully! I already wrote a few chapters and I just can't wait for all of you to read it.

-MsDebbraGraham✌ aka FabulousPearl on YouTube. #fabulouspearl #knowthename