Chapter Three - Keep It To Yourself

❇Riley's POV❇

"Riley!" I felt someone tap my body. "Get up!"

I got up slowly to see myself laying on a fifty pound of powdered sugar and Caroline standing over me.

"We don't have worker sleeping on the job, do it again and I'm docking your pay,"

When she started to walk away, I made a face.

I got up slowly, brushing my uniform off. My outfit consist of a white, button down, dress shirt, black dress pants with a small black apron. I pulled my pad out my pocket and reached for the pen off the counter.

"Table three and table five," Jerry, the cook, helped me in what direction to go.

I could barely keep my eyes open as I took the girl at tablet three's order, but I couldn't forget that she wanted a meatless, cheeseless egg biscuit...ew. I wrote it down and wanted to the other table.

"What will it be?" I yawned slightly as I scribbled on the paper.

When I finally looked up, it was Antwan.

"Aye, where you been?"

I had a confused look on my face. "What you mean? I been here since this morning."

"Theresa said you left the club early last night, where did you go?"

I laughed a little. "I am grown, Antwan, remember that. But if you must know, I was trying to get some extra sleep in, it didn't work."

He relaxed in his seat. "Oh, when do you get off?"

"Around one o'clock, then, I will be getting ready for tonight," I poured him a cup of coffee and started to walk away.

But he grabbed my arm slightly. "You wanna do something tonight?"

I shrugged. "Alright," I waved and went back doing my job.

The life of being grown..

-----

I sighed as I plopped down on the couch. After I got home from work, I went to this place called the Apple Store and bought me a iPhone 5 with Antwan. He showed me how to use it and everything so he told me he would text me went he was outside.

My phone vibrated violently, which scared me a little, but I relax when I saw it was text message from Antwan.

'Do you need me to come in?' I read.

I thought about it, then, text back. 'I really don't feel like going out, wanna cook for me? :)'

As I was about to put down the phone, he text back. 'Alright, I can make a mean pack of ramen noddles.'

I laughed a little louder then I should have at the message and text back. 'Lol, I'm game, come on.'

With the little bit of time I have left, I ran to my room and changed into something more presentable. I changed from a purple sweater, gray vest and black jean to a gray sweater dress and black legging. I jumped a little when the doorbell rung.

I ran to the unlocking what felt like twenty locks that were on the door and it revealed Antwan's face.

"Damn, a nigga was about to freeze out there," Antwan shook off the snow while sitting bags in brought inside.

"It is January and this is Canada," I looked out the door then closed it. "What's in the bags?"

He smiled and walked in the kitchen, pulling out a bundle of collared greens and a pack of chicken breast.

I raised an eyebrow. "What? No top ramen?"

"When was the last time you had a home cook meal?"

I sat on the counter, thinking for a moment. "When your mom made me that fried chicken the last day I was at your house. How is she?"

He started to cook. "Good, she took it bad when dad died,"

That sweet woman was upset the that bastard died? I guess love is real. If it wasn't for him, I would probably have stayed with his family. But after he came in my room and made me do things I didn't want to it didn't feel safe to stay there anymore. Too bad he couldn't have died sooner.

"Where are your plates?" Antwan's voice knocked me from my own thoughts.

I walked to the cabinet and pulled out two glass plates. "Here,"

------

After we eat, Antwan grabbed my hand as we walked to the sofa.

"So what do you wanna do for the rest of your life?" he looked at me as I cuddled up on the couch with a blanket.

I shrugged. "Never really thought about it. Ms. Sharon wants me to go to college and be like, a nurse or something but I want to make money now, you know?,"

"Honestly, I think it would be good for you," he took sip of his soda he had from dinner.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Yeah, I guess. What about you?"

"I'm doing it baby, I want to be a famous DJ like Calvin Harris," he smiled looking away. From the look on his face, he was really passionate about becoming like that guy. I wish I knew who Calvin Harris was to compare but from what I heard, Antwan is really good at what he does.

"It amazing that your so passionate about something," I smiled as well. Then, I realized how close we were and I knew Antwan did to when he looked up. He gently touched my chin with his thumb and kissed me softly. When he let go, my lips wanted more.

"Sorry.." he chuckled slightly.

I didn't move. "It's okay..I liked it,"

As if on cue, he kissed me again but this time his tongue ask for entrance and I accepted without hesitation.

It wasn't before long that I climbed on his lap while kissing his neck, by this time I wanted more and I planned to get it.

*************

Girl don't play no games! #hoodchick lol

Welp, this book has officially started. And I am super excited!!!

See you guys next update!

-MsDebbraGraham (Yeah, I changed my username)