Epilogue - Life After Death

*Four Years Later*

It's different from traditional,

It can only be original.

You thought I was being lazy,

But I was only actin crazy,

When I was chillin, tryin be cool,

But instead I acted like a fool,

Back when I was strippin at the club,

And then I gave you the rub,

That was my first mistake,

I was tryin be fake,

Then after awhile,

When my only wish was to make you smile,

You took me by the hand,

And you wanted to be my man,

But I told you I wasn't ready,

So instead we took steady,

Then you took me to the bed,

I gave you some bomb ass head,

And I knew you was stuck,

Especially after we fucked,

Next thing I know,

I started to show,

Getting bigger and bigger like I was a balloon, too soon, didn't know what to do.

Then you're best friend kiss me,

And then you tried to diss me,

But I still knew it was us,

Even though all we did was fuss,

We never used a glove,

And we push and shove,

But you still showed me a new way to love..

"Okay, I know that was lame as fuck and I can't rap like you but that's sum up our relationship for in the past year, crazy right? It already been a year since I known you."

"If you're looking at this video, that means you somehow found out my condition, you came to the hospital and I told you where to find these DVDs. And if you are watching these videos for more than a year, get a life man!"

"I'm sorry I left you the way I did and I wish my fate wasn't like this but it is, I made the choice I made for that little boy that you see everyday. Please, for me, tell him you love him every day and show him the videos I made for him so he could hear it from me,"

"I love you Drake and stay sweet. Okay, I can't be all cuddly. Stay up Playa Playa,"

"Riley, can you be serious for once?"

"Just turn it off already, Naya. Do you want me to cry?"

Then the screen went black.

I pressed the button on the side of my laptop to take out the DVD from the CD-rom drive and replaced it with another with one that had the title 'First Day Of School.'

Riley made a video on everything she would miss out on, from if he was ever bullied, got someone pregnant to his wedding day and his first child.

"Hey Aj-boo, you are getting so big, I bet you look just like daddy. So this video is when you start school. I want you to be all that you can be so I need you to work hard and make daddy proud, I'm already proud of you but daddy is a little rough,"