Chapter Four - Can't Change It Now

$Drake$

"You like that?"

"Yes baby, it is all yours,"

"Fuuucckk!" I rolled from on top of Rihanna onto the bed.

I laid there, trying to catch my breath as Rihanna got out the bed. "Where you going?"

She started to put on her clothes. "I told you, I could only stay for a minute. I got things to do."

"Well, don't get dress so fast," I joked.

After she got dressed, she walked over to me.

"See you later," she pecked my lips.

And just like that, she was gone again. So I decided to roll a blunt to take my mind off the fact the I was alone again. A nigga hates sleeping alone even if it is already morning.

❇Riley❇

As I opened my eyes, my face was laying on top on of Antwan's bare chest. I looked up and our eyes met.

"Morning,"

"Good Morning," I got up swiftly and wrapped the blanket around my body.

Nothing else was said, we just awkwardly looked at each other until his phone buzzed.

As he checked his phone, I thought it would be a good idea to go to the bathroom.

When I got in the bathroom, I just stepped in the shower. While I was washing my body, I could help but think of last night. I can't believe I have sex with Antwan. Maybe I just needed to get laid because I really don't see Twan in that way. He is just not my type.

After I have my fill of a shower, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body.I walked to my room and picked up a light green polo shirt and blue jeans. When I was dressed to my liking, I walk out to see Twan getting dress in his clothes he had on last night.

"You working tonight?" he tried to make small talk.

"Yeah, early shift actually. I used my day off yesterday,"

He started to put on his shoes. "Oh, well, I'll see you then,"

I waved and walked him to the door as he got up kind of quick to leave. As he left, I looked out the door to see if anyone was looking.

"Quite the noisemakers you got over there," this girl that live beside me leaned against her doorframe. "You know we can't have people stay over, it's against policy."

I rolled my eyes and went back into my apartment. I sighed deeply, pressing my back on the door. I don't want to ruin this day with my complex problems, I need to shop.

---------

I walked in the apartment with almost ten bags of stuff. What? I needed new clothes and makeup and clothes for work and shoes and shoes for work...you get the picture.

As I was about to walk to my room, there was a knock at the door. So, I dropped all my bags and opened the door.

"Riley! How are..you?" Ms. Sharon stopped when she saw the bags. "Doing a little shopping?"

I nodded and put the rest of the bags in the room. "Yeah, I had a day off from the diner this week,"

"Oh, well rent is due, Ry, I hope you didn't spent the..."

Before she could finish her sentence, I give her $250, which is what my rent is.

She looked at me a furrowed her eyebrows. "Where did you get all this money?"

"I got a raise," I lied.

I don't like lying to her but I couldn't tell her the truth either.

"Don't lie to me," she looked in my eyes.

I shook my head. "I'm not." I sat on the couch Indian style, looked at the wall clock because my shift at the club starts soon.

She looked at me and sighed. "I just don't want you to get in anymore trouble, you been doing so good lately." She bended over and hugged me tight. "If you need anything, call me."

"I will,"

I sighed in relief when she left and ran to my room, changed into one of my outfits, and headed out the door.

Since it was snowing outside, I decided to take a taxi.

The driver look at me strangely as I got in the car.

"The Playpen,"

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "You work there?"

"Can you talk and drive? I'm gonna be late," I folded my arms.

After he put the car in gear, he cleared his throat. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't be working there,"

This man is really not trying to spit game, is he? He looked at least forty.

"I do what I have to if I want to get where I want to be," I shrugged.

"Maybe you just need a good man," he looked at me in the mirror.

I was grateful when the car stopped in front of the Playpen, I gave him what was due on his manifest and got out the car.

He said something so I was nice enough to wave goodbye to him.

Tyrrell, the bouncer, looked at me as I walked up. "Aye Gigi,"

"Hey Ty, is Kay here?"

"Yeah, I saw her come thru," he pointed to the back.

With that, I made my way in the club.

Your probably wondering why they call me 'Gigi'. Shakayla give me that name after I told her about some of my past, it stands for 'Ghetto Girl'.

Since it was only around nine o'clock, there wasn't a lot of people there. Lucky for me, Shakayla was at the bar talking to Theresa.

"Hey girl," Kay smiled at me before handing me a drink. "Where was you last night? "

"Busy, why ain't you working?" I asked before downing the drink. I need this.

Theresa took the glass and poured another. "From what I heard, Big E got you two and a few other girls working a party,"

"For who?"

Kay started to laughed. "I know you were born yesterday but that guy you were dancing on in the VIP lounge was Drake."

I was still kinda confused. "Okay, what about him? What he do?"

"Let's go," we walked to the back as she shook her head.

But really, what did he do? Is he like in the history books or something? I just wanna know.

**************

(Riley's apartment in the m/m kinda..I going to have to change how I write the layout)

You will soon find out....

I cant write as fast as my brian can produce these ideas I have..I was going a little insane when I wasn't writing this. Lol

As most of you know, this is my main priority now. (this and Retweet..but that is a story by itself) but I am still in college so please bare with me with these updates.

I love you guys and I'll see you next time!

-MsDebbraGraham✌✌