Chapter Twenty-Two - Promises To Be Kept

$Drake$

"Harder.."

"Like this?"

"Mmhmm, fuck that feels so good,"

I picked her up and laid her on her back.

"I want you so bad," Rhianna whispered in my ear as I moved in and out of her.

I sped up when I felt her nails dig into my back, with gave me a sign that she was close.

After a few more pumps, she screamed in pleasure, unlocking her legs from around my waist.

"Ah, I needed that," she pecked my lips. "I'm glad you came back,"

"It's not permanent," I got up and put on my boxers.

She stood up and put on her robe. "I was hoping we could get dinner, you know, after your show tonight,"

"Really? Why now?"

She walked toward me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Drake, I like you a lot, and the thought of me losing you was just too much to bear."

I put my hands on her waist. "You don't have to worry about that," I kissed her deeply.

As I was kissing her, I couldn't stop thinking about Riley. I miss her so much but she won't answer my text messages or calls. I even went to her house and still nothing, I don't know what to do anymore. It is clear that she doesn't want me, she never told me that she wanted to be with me so what more can I do?

❇Riley❇

"Should I wear this one or..." I ran to my bed and picked up a light blue dress and sat it on top of the white one I just showed. "..this one?

"Well, I personally like the blue one but you would look amazing in either Ry," Eric began to get his clothes out.

I smiled. That is such a 'guy' response. "Am I crazy for acting this way?"

"Like what?"

I giggled. "I don't know, acting like a girl, caring so much about what I wear,"

"I mean you like him so it's understandable,"

"Yeah, I guess," I grabbed the blue dress and my makeup bag of the bed and went to the bathroom. "I'll be out in a minute,"

*A Hour Later*

"Okay, I'm ready to go," I strutted out the bathroom, teasing my hair.

Eric stood up. "You look so amazing,"

"Aww thanks hun, you ready? I want to get there early enough so I can talk to Drake,"

He grabbed his keys of the nightstand beside his bed. "Yeah, let's go,"

-----

"So what's the plan?" Eric helped me out of the taxi.

I thought for a moment and started to walk inside the arena. "I need to get backstage to find Ryan, if I knew where backstage was."

Eric looked at me for a moment. "Well, we could ask that bodyguard over there by the door but I really don't think they just let-"

"I'm going in," I ran up to the door where the bodyguard was standing, he was checking backstage passes that people had.

"Excuse me, I-"

"Pass,"

"I don't have one,"

"Next!"

"Wait," I looked up at him. "I need to see Ryan,"

He laughed. "Why? Who are you?"

I thought for a moment. "I'm his girlfriend,"

The bodyguard looked at me in shock. "Girlfriend? Someone as fine as you?"

"Yup, he is... Awesome. I just forgot my pass at home," I started to pout.

He looked at me and smiled. "Alright,"

I did the okay sign to Eric and went inside while he went to the seat that we bought.

Backstage was nothing like I thought it would be but there was a buffet table so I decided to rest there and get me a plate.

I grabbed a bagel with cream cheese and roll up ham with a toothpick inserted.

"Riley?"

I turned my head. "Ryan! I knew I would find you here!"

I know I sound excited to see Ryan but in my defense, I haven't seen him in a while.
"Where's Drake?"

"About to go on stage, what are you doing here?"

I smirked. "To see you, of course,"

He looked at me sideways.

"Okay, okay, I wanted to see Drake, happy?" I giggled.

Riley, chill the fuck out! It's just a guy.

"Oh, so you do like him?" he walked over to some chairs near by.

"I'm just being supportive,"

Ryan shook his head. "Y'all killing me with this shit,"

"What?"

"You two know y'all like each other,"

I took a bite of ham. "I think it's more my fault than anything, but I haven't heard from him in almost a two weeks so I thought he forgot about me,"

"He told me he went by your house and he texted you a lot,"

"I lost my phone,"

He started to laughed. "Seriously? You two are something else."