Chapter 28

**Mature Content** 

**Important A/N included, please read**

Sometimes, my mind would wander to my life before. The nights that I used to spend in the muggy and hot bedroom with my sisters, or the days I spent in the woods, trying to stay alive long enough to get food on the table. 

Back then, my only constant in my life was Feyre.

Now, all I see is him. 

I memorize each and every curve and plane of his body-imprinting his features in my mind for the rest of eternity. I found that I could spend days just looking at him, admiring him in his entirety.

I smile softly as I dig myself deeper into his arms, his hands creeping along my back in soothing circles. "Good morning." He mumbles, his voice low and quiet. I shift under the blankets, looking outside. 

"More like afternoon." I muse, and he lifts his head for a moment before collapsing back onto the bed. I laugh quietly, lifting my head to press a tired kiss against his lips. He reacts quickly, using a hand to rest against the back of my head.

The kiss is short-but the slight touch of his lips against mine leaves me hungry for more. When he leans away, I can see the hunger in his eyes as he looks between my eyes and my lips. He smirks slowly, dragging a slow hand down my thigh. 

We've spent the last two days in this room-and I've been enjoying every minute of it. I don't know what the hell happened when I accepted the bond-but whatever it was I was completely ok with it. 

Any emotions I felt were heightened tenfold-and if he happened to be feeling the same as me it was even more. The amplification lead to delicious and seemingly unending sexual tension that appears to never leave. 

"My father is probably wondering if I'm still alive." I muse, and I don't receive an answer as Azriel places another kiss against my lips that sends my toes curling. "Azriel." I protest against his lips, and he grins, breaking away from me for a moment. 

"Say my name again." He murmurs, and I sigh, giving in completely as he he moves his hands up and down my body, and I give myself completely over to him. 

I deepen the kiss with the flick of a tongue-and everything escalates from there. He pulls me closer to him, tightening his hold as he smashes his lips against me. My hands trail across his back, and I grin as I let my hands slide effortlessly over his silk wings. 

I learned very quickly that an Illyrian's wings are a highly sensitive area, and I love using it to my own advantage. There's a pause in the kiss as Azriel tenses-every muscle straining as I trail a finger down the length of one of his wings. My smile widens when I feel his full length push up against me, and I stop for a moment to lean forward and push myself against him. 

"What sensitive Illyrian baby." I muse, and the words make a low growl to emit from the back of his throat. 

My hand flies from his wings as he erupts on top of me, my back landing on the bed as he leans over me. I'm lost for a moment before he suddenly and rather quickly pushes his fingers inside of me, causing me to let loose a sharp breath of air. 

Every nerve in my body reacts to the touch, and a pleasurable fire erupts in my core as he begins to move and pump his fingers. My hands reach forward to grip onto his arm, my eyes rolling back in my head at the overwhelming feeling. 

My own release approached rapidly-and I was ready and preparing for it when Azriel suddenly pulls out, leaving me breathless and slightly pissed off beneath him. My core tightens and aches, and I sit up on my elbows, shooting the Shadowsinger a glare.