Chapter 4

Taking his wife's hand to walk home, Shen Yanbei felt a sense of beauty in his heart.

I think he has lived in Shen Yanbei for more than 20 years, and has studied a lot of things that are not suitable for children, but he has never touched his hands, let alone made friends with him. Unexpectedly, once crossing, he directly gave him a macho wife! This macho wife is not only good in figure, but also better in character!

The man looked at the hands held by the two, the heat on his face has not faded.

Before reaching the door of the house, I heard a charming voice shouting: "Brother Shen Yan, are you there? Brother Shen Yan!"

Brother Shen Yan... is this calling him? Shen Yanbei shook the goose bumps on his body.

When the man saw the woman standing in front of the door, her steps were stagnant, and his face changed slightly.

After yelling for several times, no one paid any attention, the woman chopped off her feet bitterly, then turned to leave after a few mutters. But when he looked back and saw Shen Yanbei, the unpleasantness on his face immediately retreated and replaced with a sweet smile.

"Brother Shen Yan!" screamed affectionately, and the woman walked towards Shen Yanbei with small steps, and she looked at him with surly eyes: "Where have you been? I called you for a long time!"

The woman's name is Lin Wanru, she is sixteen years old, and she is the village flower of Shenjia Village. Lin Wanru is pretty self-contained, and she often commits acts of violence, but she is sweet-mouthed and act like a baby, and the young guys in the village love her to spoil her. And Shen Yan is one of them.

As a scholar with a good family background, how could Shen Yan not long for red sleeves to add fragrance? Although his family background is not as good as before, it does not prevent Shen Yan from dreaming.

Shen Yan obtained the fame as a scholar at a young age, and he is the only one in these ten miles and eight villages. Having been praised so much by everyone, Shen Yan couldn't help but feel like he was in a hurry, thinking that he would definitely be named on the gold list in the future.

Affirming that he is the life of an official, Shen Yan will naturally not feel that he is short of others because of the temporarily poor family situation in front of him, or even think that he is too talented, others have to hold him. At this point, Lin Wanru did exactly what Shen Yan wanted.

Every time she listened to the poems she wrote, the charming and charming woman looked astonished. The admiration and admiration between her words made Shen Yan feel comfortable, and she thought that Lin Wanru was different from others. The more I think about it, the more it feels like this, and then the more indulging Lin Wanru.

Now that Shen Yan has become Shen Yanbei, Shen Yanbei doesn't have the charming thoughts of Shen Yan in his heart. He coughed and said, "Is there anything you want to do with me?" He is now a family member, so he must be well. Make a clear distinction between these opposite sexes.

Shen Yanbei's indifferent attitude made Lin Wanru's eyebrows frowned, and she felt a little unhappy, but thinking of her purpose, Lin Wanru bit her lip and said with red eyes: "Big Brother Shen Yan and Wanru are still making love like this. ?"

Tears burst into his eyes as he said, "It's not that Wanru refused to agree, but Dad didn't agree..."

The beauty of crying pear blossoms with rain is extremely beautiful, but Shen Yanbei did not eat this set, and said directly: "Okay, don't cry, I didn't blame you."

Lin Wanru cried even more aggrieved: "If Brother Shen Yan didn't blame Wanru, then Wanru waited here for so long and her legs were tired. Wouldn't Brother Shen Yan invite Wanru to sit in and drink a glass of water? Wanru has something to tell you..."