Extra 8

The autumn is high and fresh, and the mountains are golden.

It is late autumn, and the wild animals in the mountains have raised a fat body, which is suitable for autumn hunting.

The grim-eyed young man rides on a black horse with strong limbs and a fiery red mane on his head. He is wearing a black horseback riding outfit with his black hair tied in a white jade crown. His posture is upright and noble. Awe-inspiring. Next to him, the round boy was sitting on a gentle maroon-red mare. The boy had a flushed face, a quiver on his back, and a bow and arrow in his hands, too excited.

The tall, short, thin, thin and fat people are Zhao Youheng and Su Qingze.

The youth has not changed much from two years ago, but the aura on the body has become more fierce, and the people have become more and more unfathomable. The young man has grown taller. Although he is still fleshy, his facial features are slightly longer, completely free from the childishness of a child, and his body is full of youthful vigor.

Su Qingze's clear and dark eyes were full of joy. Seeing a grouse standing on the opposite branch, he eagerly drew an arrow from the quiver.

Aiming at the grouse, pulling the bow up the arrow, and launching, the young man watched the arrow shoot out with excitement. He thought he would be the first to hunt the wild animal first, but the arrow fell directly into the fallen leaves halfway.

"Ah!" Su Qingze exclaimed regretfully.

Before he finished his words, another arrow carrying a fierce momentum "shooed" straight towards the grouse, and then the grouse yelled in panic and fell from the tree with flapping wings.

The young man hurriedly turned his head, Zhao Youheng held his bow and arrow high, his force of force remained unabated, his deep black eyes were cold and sharp, making him even more handsome and cold.

"A Heng, you are amazing!" Su Qingze admired, looking at Zhao Youheng with envy. He has improved a lot in the past two years. The family members allowed him to do more intense exercises, so he learned horsemanship and archery, but he only knew how to do it.

Zhao Youheng glanced at him and said warmly: "Your archery posture is wrong, and your strength is useless." Yubi stepped to Su Qingze's side and stretched out his hand: "Come down, I will teach you."

Su Qingze put his hand on his hand naturally, and then moved awkwardly to get down.

Zhao Youheng hugged him from the back half of his body, and taught him how to shoot an arrow: "Pay attention to the standing posture, with your feet shoulder-width apart, the weight of your body falling evenly on your feet, and your body slightly forward..."

The young man's warm nose fell on his ears and itchy, the slender fingers held his fleshy hands, and the temperature passed by the adjacent skin was a bit hot. Su Qingze blinked, feeling the roots of his ears hot.

"Concentrate." Zhao Youheng reminded, holding his hand to open the bow and arrow.

Su Qingze was busy concentrating his mind and looking forward.

With a sound of "Om", the arrow shot out quickly, steadily hitting the bright red wild fruit on the tree.

Su Qingze's eyes lit up.

"Do it again." Zhao Youheng whispered softly, holding his hand and releasing another arrow, and then shot again.

"I'll try it myself!" Su Qingze was full of fighting spirit.

Zhao Youheng let go of him according to words. Su Qingze stood up straight, took a deep breath, and raised his bow and arrows in a decent posture.

Pull the bow hard to the end, loosen his hand--