Chapter 44

Because of the limited ingredients, Shen Yanbei made a very simple two dishes and one soup: hot and sour potato shreds, braised pork, tomato beef soup.

The man was not embarrassed to sit and wait to eat, standing aside occasionally handing him a plate.

When Shen Yanbei washed his hands and came out of the kitchen, the dishes and chopsticks were already on the dinner table, and the rice was ready.

Shen Yanbei was not polite, and sat down directly, and first picked up a piece of braised pork for the man with his chopsticks.

"Try it!"

The man was taken aback: "Thank you..."

The young man looked at him expectantly, his eyes burning hot, and the man unnaturally urged his eyes to drop, picking up the braised pork and stuffing it into his mouth.

The first feeling is that the teeth are springy, the teeth touch the slightly sticky fleshy skin, and everything is pressed down, it is a layer of fat but not greasy fat, continue to bite down, and the lean flesh layer will melt in your mouth...

The three sensations progressed layer by layer, and the rich and attractive fragrance poured straight into the nasal cavity. Gu Changfeng pertinently said: "It's delicious." It is a hundred times stronger than what he made himself, and the taste is not hesitating to the restaurant chef.

Shen Yanbei just laughed. After his mother left, he never cooked again, fearing that his craft would be rusty.

"Try this soup?" Shen Yanbei pushed the soup over.

The man was a little embarrassed: "I can do it myself..."

"It's okay, eat!" Shen Yanbei smiled.

He was a stranger who had just met, but he took care of each other so enthusiastically. It doesn’t look like someone I’m familiar with...

Unexpectedly, the words Shen Yanbei said before meeting someone he likes suddenly appeared in his mind. The man held his chopsticks for a meal and didn't dare to think deeply.

One pot of rice and three dishes. The two big men ate very cleanly. After the meal, the man took the initiative to clean up the dishes and chopsticks. Shen Yanbei sat lazily on the sofa.

It's been a long time since he had a good home-cooked meal like today, and he ate a little bit. In the morning, I was injured and bleeds. This will make my body lazy and I want to lie down for a while.

But it's not good for Lai in other people's homes, especially in the home of a straight man who knows he is interested in him.

So when the man came out, Shen Yanbei said, "Thank you for the hospitality! I won't bother you for your lunch break, I'm leaving!"

The man glanced at him, took out his wallet and pulled out a bunch of brand new Grandpa Mao out: "You use it first, find a place to stay first."

Shen Yanbei looked at each other with his quiet black eyes for a while, wanting to say, I don't need money, and I have a place to live. But to the man's eyes, he actually took the money in a mysterious way.

"So don't worry about me?" Shen Yanbei raised his eyebrows.

"I know you." The man said seriously.

Shen Yanbei looked at his eyes, and the corners of his mouth raised: "This is not fair, isn't it?"

The man frowned slightly, not sure what he meant.

"You know me, but I don't know you."

The man was stunned.