Chapter 33

After Shen Yanbei raised ducks in his own paddy field, he passed the big horn Li Auntie, and the whole village knew it within an hour.

The village chief, Shen Dezhong, came to hear the wind. He originally wanted to persuade Shen Yanbei to stop impulsively, but when he went to the field, Shen Yanbeizheng, Gu Changfeng, and Zhou Yu were driving wooden stakes for the periphery of their paddy field and then surrounding them with fishing nets. .

It looks like this is not a joke. Shen Dezhong muttered in his heart and hurried over to take a look, good fellow! A group of tender yellow ducks in the field are pecking around in the seedlings.

Seeing that the fry in the water was about to fall into the duck's mouth, Shen Dezhong was so distressed that he only patted his thigh: "Too foolish! Too foolish!"

"Uncle Zhong? Why are you here?" Shen Yanbei clapped his hands and walked over.

"Shen Yan, even if you raise fish in the fields, why do you still put ducks in?" Shen Dezhong said angrily, "If you want ducks, there are so many bamboo forests next to the village, and you are not short of that few silvers. It's better to buy a piece of wood and raise it there!"

Shen Yanbei was stunned, and asked Shen Dezhong, "How big is Uncle Zhong's forest? How much does it cost per mu?"

Shen Dezhong said unhappily: "It's very cheap! One or two silver an acre!" There are many unowned bamboo forests around the village. Usually villagers want to eat bamboo shoots or cut and dig with bamboo. No one is stupid to spend money. Buy a piece of bamboo land that you can't grow at all, so the price of bamboo land is very cheap.

Shen Yanbei pondered and said with a smile: "Then I really have to buy a few acres. Uncle Lao Zhong will take me to see if he has time."

Shen Dezhong said: "There is no need for another day, I will take you there now, and quickly buy the duck and drive it over!"

Shen Yanbei shook his head: "I have other uses for the bamboo grove. This duck is raised here."

"What about you kid..." Shen Dezhong was so angry that he blew his beard and stared.

"Husband, he won't mess around, village chief, don't worry."

The man's calm voice sounded in his ears. As soon as Shen Dezhong turned his head, he met Gu Changfeng's dark eyes, which were full of trust in Shen Yanbei.

Shen Dezhong frowned, thinking of the piles and pieces that Shen Yanbei had made these days, and seeing Shen Yanbei's calm and relaxed appearance, he sighed and said, "Shen Yan, tell me, what are the ways here? ."

"There's no way, just fight for a time gap." Shen Yanbei asked Shen Dezhong to look at the field. Those finger-thick fry occasionally swam by the ducklings, and the ducklings pecks excitedly, but the fish is better than the ducks. The mouth is so big that the little duck can't eat it at all.

Shen Dezhong's eyes widened slightly, and he understood in an instant. He was worried that the duck would eat the fish, but the fish could not eat more than the duck. While the ducks are growing up, the fishes are also growing...

"The water in the fields is introduced from the Dongjiang River. There are always small fish, shrimps, snails and crabs in the water. Ducks are kept in the fields and do not need to be fed. They can eat the pests in the fields. And the ducks and fish are churning in the fields. When swimming, they also loosen the soil for the rice, and their feces can also add fertilizer to the rice fields.

Shen Dezhong suddenly realized, but he still had doubts in his mind: "Then the duck will not give the rice to the rice when the rice seedlings are headed..." He stopped suddenly, and laughed first, "At that time, the duck also grew up and could kill. Come to eat!"