Chapter 100

If someone heard the imperial decree of giving marriage, he still felt sorry for Shen Yanbei or gloated in his heart. After seeing Shen Yanbei's eagerness to accept the imperial decree, his eyes were full of joy, and he realized this great Qi and even The youngest cabinet minister in the history of the previous dynasty is indeed willing and willing to marry this newly-jinxed town guru.

Everyone felt incredible.

You are the only super-first-class member of Daqi, and Zhen Guo Gong is extremely capable and worthy of the name, but he is not satisfactory as a pair.

Without a good appearance, and without a soft waist, it can't arouse the pity and protection of a man at all.

This Lord Shen is extraordinary, quick thinking, daring to think but not to think of ordinary people, daring to do what ordinary people don't dare to do, unexpectedly even his preferences are unusual, and he actually likes a pair that is tougher than himself!

"Congratulations to both of you!" Zhang Youzheng stepped out of the dumbfounded ministers, and congratulated them first.

"Thank you Master Zhang!" Shen Yanbei arched his hands with a smile.

The prime minister saw that he was overjoyed, with no reluctance, he nodded in his heart, and stepped forward: "Congratulations to Lord Zhen Guo and Lord Shen."

The old school and the reformists, headed by the prime minister and Zhang Youzheng, all congratulated Shen Yanbei and came forward to congratulate them. Shen Yanbei accepted it one by one with a smile on his face, and finally said to the people: "The next day, May 20 is a good day and auspicious. If you have free time, you can come and have a drink."

...... Have you even booked the dates?

"It must be!" Everyone responded with a smile while surprised.

"Then I am waiting for you to come here!" Shen Yanbei smiled like a fool, and walked outside the hall with Gu Changfeng's hand openly in front of everyone.

Gu Changfeng still felt a sense of unreality. He looked at the young man with a smile in the corner of his eye and eyebrows in a daze. His thoughts were like waves, and the sour and sweet intertwined and spread, rushing to his heart, making his eyes a little astringent.

Are they considered legitimate fiances now? Can they be together in a fair manner?

Shen Yanbei watched him silently, just staring at himself with those dark eyes, and said, "What's wrong?"

As the Adam's apple rolled, Gu Changfeng's voice was dumb: "Are we getting married?"

"That's right!" Shen Yanbei squeezed his hand, "I will let you make all the wedding dresses! You will have a good rest tomorrow, and we will visit the church the day after tomorrow!"

Gu Changfeng has a lot to say, saying that if you and I get married, will you be jealous and affect your official career? Say what if I really can't be pregnant? But being looked at by the youth with such gentle and joyful eyes, all these invisible words turned into an "um".

Rubbing his tired eyebrows, Shen Yan Beiwen said: "Go back and take a good bath, then sleep. I'll do the rest, don't worry."

Gu Changfeng hasn't returned to the town government office for half a year, and there is still a town government's wife in the house. No, now it should be called the town government's old wife. He has to go back to see and explain to the government for the wedding.

Gu Changfeng also knew that this was the reason. Although he felt a little bit reluctant, he still said, "Okay."

Sending the people to the gate of the town government office, Shen Yanbei let go and said, "Go."