Chapter 49

The weather is getting hotter, the trees on the tree are very noisy. The children in the village got together in twos and threes, took a pole to stick to it, and were happily happy.

When Su Qingze was at home in the past, he only felt that this summer was extremely difficult. The cicadas outside the window made his heart irritable, and the sultry weather made him lose appetite and restless sleep. But in this ravine, I think this summer is also very fun!

"Master, the sun is so tanned outside, let's wait for the sun to go down before going out?" Ming An looked at the young man who had been tanned a lot but didn't care, his heart was anxious. After living here for a few months, the young master of his family changed from a fleshy bun face to a slightly pointed chin. He lost a lot of weight, and he became more energetic, but he spent the whole day in the countryside, where there is still Your son's style?

Su Qingze didn't care: "The house is not cool outside yet! Why don't we go to the woods to go under the sun?"

"But it will get in the sun too!" In the hot summer, which son did not stay at home and let the maidservant fan the heat, drink iced plum soup to relieve the heat, and take a nap in the bedroom with ice cubes? But the young master of his family is no different from Shanye now except for the identity of Shuang'er! It is adept at fishing in the water and bird eggs in the trees!

Ming An is about to cry. Where is his white and tender young master who is like a lucky baby?

Knowing what Mingan was worried about, Su Qingze didn't care: "What are you afraid of? I can't get married! My parents have said that I will be wrapped up in the next half of my life, whether it is round or flat, black or white, I Don't marry him yet!"

The words were quite smashing, and Ming An immediately comforted him cautiously: "I've never heard this matter from anyone in the mansion. Maybe the master and madam lied to you?"

"What's the difference between true and false? Isn't it necessary to marry in the end?" He understands his parents, that look absolutely can't deceive people! the most important is! His father and mother loved him so much but couldn't refuse this marriage. That person must have the right to provoke him, and their Su family can't afford to provoke them and dare not provoke them!

Seeing the young man laughing at himself, Ming'an couldn't help but feel distressed: "If you really don't want to marry the young master, why not ask Young Master Ah Heng?"

Su Qingze frowned and asked puzzledly: "What do you want him to do?"

"Let him push this marriage for you!"

Su Qingze is even more strange: "What does my family have to do with him?"

"He isn't..." Does he like you? Ming An did not say the second half of the sentence. Su Qingze said honestly about the age of the relatives. If Young Master Ah Heng was really interested in his young master, he would have come to propose a marriage early, so why bother with letters?

"The boat is naturally straight at the end of the bridge, and it is useless to think." Su Qingze waved his hand, putting on his straw hat and preparing to go out.

Ming An couldn't, so he could only follow. In my heart, I wanted to find someone to persuade Su Qingze, not to let him go wild. Otherwise, after marrying into someone else's home, this kind of character will not be liked by her husband's family.

This person is naturally Gu Changfeng.

Gu Changfeng was silent. Su Qingze loves to play, but young people should be so lively. He has developed the dull temperament he is now, and he is a little envious of Su Qingze's sunny and cheerful.