Chapter 57

New Year's Eve is coming, Shen Yanbei has settled the accounts of Tongfu Restaurant. Nowadays, Tongfu Restaurant is the best restaurant in the county. Customers come every day, and even the location of the lobby must be booked in advance. The business is so prosperous, the monthly surplus has doubled from two to three hundred taels at the beginning to five to six hundred taels now!

As for the branch in Qingzhou, due to the abundance of the people in the capital, there are so many rich people, the surplus is ten times that of the head office!

Seeing his wealth gradually gaining weight, Shen Yanbei sighed in relief, paid all the staff in the restaurant, and generously distributed a big red envelope to each of them. They took a few days off and did not start work until the seventh day.

In the past, during the New Year alone, except for a little envious of other people's family reunion and enjoying delicious reunion dinner with their parents, Shen Yanbei felt that there was no difference in normal times. But now that his wife is by his side, Shen Yanbei is satisfied, and on New Year's Eve dinner, he can't wait to use eighteen martial arts to make a table of delicious food. It's a pity that you can't eat much with three mouths, and because of the death of his cousin, Zhou Yu has to keep his filial piety for one year, and he can't get dirty. So Shen Yanbei made something for himself and Gu Changfeng, and also made some vegetarian dishes for Zhou Yu.

Because of filial piety, the young man was afraid that Shen Yanbei and the others would be bad luck. At first, he was unwilling to spend the festival with the two. Shen Yanbei used the theory of Tiandijun's parents and one-day teacher as father for life.

The teenager also understood that without their relatives, Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng would be his support in the future, so with tears in their eyes, they said that they would obey the teachings of the master and master and study and practice martial arts.

Shen Yanbei patted him on the shoulder and asked him to do his best. Zhou Yu didn't have much talent for studying together, but he was very serious and persistent in martial arts. Considering that it is not the only way to get ahead by reading, Shen Yanbei did not force him to study hard, but only required that he could read and write clearly.

After eating New Year’s Eve dinner, they watch the year. Because there is no entertainment, farmers usually gather together to chat and talk about things in the field with some parents. The wealthy and wealthy people will set off firecrackers after midnight.

These days firecrackers are still a rarity, and ordinary people are not willing to waste this money, and only put a bunch of them on major festivals. The Shen family bought several strings of firecrackers to set off when the original master took the exam for the Xiucai. The sound of the artillery roared, and the Shen family was full of red faces and beaming with joy.

This year, the villagers in Shenjiacun are full of pockets and hope that the coming year will be even better. Every household bought firecrackers to set them off. When the hour came, the firecrackers rang four times, and the silent night immediately became lively. Several villages in the distance surrounded by night could hear the sound of firecrackers from Shenjiacun.

"Let's go to sleep too!" After the fire was finished, Shen Yanbei couldn't wait to take the person's hand and walk to the bedroom. Zhou Yu saw that it was almost time, and he had already wittyly returned home with the New Year's Eve money given by the two Shen Yanbei. Now there are only two of them in the family.

The undisguised fire in the youth's eyes made Gu Changfeng's face hot, but his feet followed without hesitation.

Although he is restrained and shy, he also likes to do some intimate things with her husband with Shen Yanbei.