Chapter 93

In late autumn, the cold wind outside the wasteland was bitter, but the barbarian king's tent was warm as spring.

As soon as Sambuganda entered the house, he felt the heat rushing over his face. The whole person was a lot warmer, but his heart was like being left in the cold wind and being brushed by the cold wind.

The camp in front of me is made of several layers of cowhide. It is gilded and painted, and all the equipment is exquisite and luxurious. The ground in the big tent is covered with thick leather blankets, which makes people feel the urge to lie down. The fat oil lamp lit on the golden candlestick is bright and dazzling, and it exudes an elegant fragrance...

A shady-looking man leaned on the throne of tiger skins and wolf heads, playing with a smooth and slender leather whip in his hand, and saw Sambu Ganda coming in, staring directly at him like a knife.

Sangbu Ganda shook his heart, and hurriedly stepped forward to salute: "Sangbu has seen a lot of sweat!"

The man threw the whip out and landed on Sambuganda's feet with a "slap", making his heart beat.

"Why is the war stuck for so long and there is no progress?" The man asked coldly, his narrow eyes gloomy.

Sambuganda bowed his head and said: "The great sweat of forgiveness is because Daqi had already stationed troops on the border early to guard against the dead. Although our army was distracted, the people of Daqi were even more cunning and tricky, and developed New weapons..." After roughly explaining the situation, Sambuganda said, "The subordinates dare not send troops at will."

The man looked slightly awkward, retracted the whip, and wrapped his fingers around his tail: "Take Guyang Pass as soon as possible."

Sambuganda was taken aback, and immediately understood what the man meant: "Yes!" The severe winter was coming soon, when the borders were covered with heavy snow, the roads were difficult to navigate, and it was impossible to march. But as long as they open a gap and let them march south, all problems are solved! Guyang Pass leads to Tiandu County of Daqi, where there are thousands of miles of fertile fields, countless fertile fields, and the people are rich...

Once they enter Guyang Pass, what are they afraid of? The sky is high and the birds fly, no weapon or trick can stop their brave and fearless iron hoof!

Sambuganda's eyes became frantic. But how do you get in under the heavy guard of Daqi?

The man straightened his whip sharply, his narrow gray eyes shining with the inevitable light: "Sambuganda..."

"Subordinates are here!"

...

The night on the border always seemed desolate and lonely. In addition to the occasional worm calls, the night crows wailed suddenly, but as the weather got colder, the worm calls were much less. There are no stars and no moons in the sky, and it is gloomy, thick clouds are all over the sky, and there is a sense of oppression that the wind and snow are coming.

It has been five days, and the barbarian has not sent a team to harass anymore. The Daqi general guessed that the two previous trials were lost, which made the barbarian feel jealous. I didn't dare to provoke him without knowing the details. So relax a little and get ready to sleep well. Unexpectedly, in the middle of the night, a burst of eager drum beats through the night, resounding through the entire border camp, shattering the dreams of the soldiers.

Amidst the scolding, the soldiers again dressed up and quickly assembled to the school field full of stomachs.

Tai Qigang looked extremely serious. The scout who had been monitoring the movements of the barbarians hurriedly reported that they had found the whereabouts of about 30,000 barbarians, and the black and heavy soldiers were heading towards Muyang City.