Extra 5

Shen Yanbei felt that his daughter-in-law had something wrong recently.

During the confinement period, Gu Changfeng would wait for him to go home every day before eating dinner, but these days, when he went home, Gu Changfeng said that he had already eaten it, let him eat it!

How could his wife eat without waiting for him?

If something goes wrong, there must be a demon!

Shen Yanbei twisted his eyebrows in thought, and decided to figure out what happened to Gu Changfeng.

However, apart from eating alone by myself, a more serious blow is yet to come!

"I am fine now when I am out of the moon. I can take care of the two of them. If the children don't live with me, I'm afraid they will have a share... I, I want to sleep with the children." Gu Changfeng looked at him and forced himself Calmly said, "You have to go to court in the morning, and if your children cry at night, they will disturb you, or let's sleep in separate beds!"

Shen Yanbei was there in a daze, couldn't believe what he heard!

In modern times, he has heard people say that after giving birth to a child, some women will turn all their attention to the child, putting the child first in everything, ignoring the husband, and unwilling to be intimate with her husband...

He never expected that he would face such a situation one day!

Seeing his face full of disbelief and his eyes hurt, Gu Changfeng felt a little guilty, pursed his lips, and said, "It's just a period of time to sleep in separate beds, about a month..."

Yes, it only takes one month! He will definitely get his muscles back! Gu Chang sealed his mind and clenched his fists.

Shen Yanbei looked at him blankly, and it took a long time to digest the news. He hung on Gu Changfeng with great grievance like an abandoned little wife: "I can't sleep alone, do you really have the heart to let me sleep alone?"

Gu Changfeng opened his mouth and said nothing.

In fact, he was also sad when he made this decision. He didn't want to sleep with Shen Yanbei in a separate bed, but...

"Changfeng..." Shen Yanbei put his head on his shoulders and hugged people fiercely. "How can you be so cruel?"

Although the words were bleak, but in places Gu Changfeng couldn't see, the corners of his mouth were hooked, smiling dangerously and cunningly.

Gu Changfeng felt even more guilty: "Yanbei I..."

Suddenly, the smile at the corner of Shen Yanbei's mouth suddenly widened, and he grasped Gu Changfeng's shoulders with both hands and pushed back hard--

Gu Changfeng: "!!!"

Pressing on the man, looking condescendingly at Gu Changfeng, who still couldn't recover, Shen Yanbei stretched out his hand and stroked his face, smiling meaningfully: "Whoever said it was okay before, whoever did something wrong will do it. "

Gu Changfeng's eyes widened slightly, his face flushed, and he hurriedly looked away with a guilty conscience: "I, I did nothing wrong..."

Shen Yanbei squinted his eyes and chuckled lightly, "I did something wrong again."

Gu Changfeng's heart jumped, and he closed his mouth and said nothing.

Seeing that he didn't admit it, Shen Yanbei lowered his head and rubbed his cheek affectionately: "Are you going to sleep with the little guys at night? They also drink milk in addition to crying at night."