Chapter 52

The exquisite craftsmanship of the four-legged Rui Beast small gold furnace was filled with green smoke, and the gentle wind blew in from the window, and the clear and gentle fragrance moved with the wind, and drifted out of the room.

The cold-faced young man behind the bright yellow gauze tent slightly curled his lips, and his deep and focused gaze fell on the cheerful letter. When he saw something interesting, the curvature of his lips couldn't help but expand.

The servant on the side stood with his head down, humble on the surface, but galloping in his heart.

Oh my God! Again!

Whose letter is this? Why is the master who has always been majestic and cold, and rarely shows a smile, softens the edges and corners whenever he sees a letter?

Having waited for so long by the master's side, he dare to say that there is nothing that makes the master more happy than reading a letter!

The servant lifted his eyes slightly, and as far as his gaze was, a bright yellow brocade was embroidered with a pattern of dragons in the sea with gold thread, and the golden waves of the robe's corner were surging...

"Little Haruko."

There was a deep and magnetic voice, and the servant was stunned, busy converging his mind, and stepping forward: "The slave is here!"

The young man folded the letter slowly and put it back in the envelope. The envelope style is ordinary, but the recipient's name on it is shocking.

A Heng kisses him.

Heng, this is the word for youth.

"Call Master Zhang in." The young man opened the small submerged ebony box decorated with precious stones and put the letter in.

There were many letters and some gadgets in the box.

"Yes!" The servant bowed and retired, and then a middle-aged man dressed in a navy blue official uniform with a flying crane pattern embroidered on it knelt down in fear: "The minister Zhang Youzheng sees the emperor."

"Something?" The young man raised his eyelids and looked at the middle-aged man coldly.

"Chen..." The middle-aged man's scalp tightened, he was hesitant to tell the truth, watching the young man's sword eyebrows furrowed, his eyes condensed like ice, he gritted his teeth, seeing death as if he were at home: "Your Majesty is at the time of youth, when he is most energetic. I should ask ladies to open up branches and leaves, and add blessings and luck to my great prosperity..."

After saying this, the middle-aged man bowed his head and knelt there, sweaty on his forehead, wailing in his heart.

What a shame! With so many people taking lots of lots together, he was so stinky that he got a note of advice! To tell the truth! He wondered if the old guys deliberately colluded with him because he was a newcomer!

The room was so quiet that needles fell, and the middle-aged man did not dare to breathe. The elders had persuaded the emperor to open the harem before, if the emperor did not accept the concubine, they would be ashamed of the first emperor ashamed of the great Qi, and they would kneel down until the emperor agreed. As a result, the emperor coldly lost a sentence: I have my own thinking! Then he waved his sleeves and left, leaving the old patrons who knelt on the ground. The elders were also stiff, knelt for a few hours with their bodies over half a hundred years old, and finally fainted. The imperial physician was guarding him, and he stepped forward to treat people when they were dizzy. This group of remonstrances had no effect!

But at the moment these people actually cheated him into admonition! The emperor would not listen, he only asked the emperor to see him in his old age and his wife's pregnant very hard not to punish him too hard!