Chapter 63

King Jinyang is a sensitive person and should not stay in Qingzhou for a long time, but he deliberately wins over Su Jingheng, so he stays for two more days because of Gu Qingyao's physical illness. Being pregnant with a ghost, he also specifically asked Su Jingheng to live in Su's house.

Su Jingheng didn't know what medicine he sold in the gourd, but because the other party had already spoken, and at the birthday banquet, Princess Jinyang's face suddenly changed, saying that she was unwell and left the table early. Many people saw it. He didn't agree and couldn't tell. So he set a courtyard for King Jinyang and his wife and arranged for servants to take care of them.

Mrs. Wei is very worried about this.

"Will the king of Jinyang stay in our home, will it make people feel that we have been in close contact with it, and guess that we are in collusion with it?" The courtier had to keep a certain distance from the emperor's brother, which was the default rule. On the contrary, the emperor’s brothers had to be careful not to make friends with ministers so as not to cause the emperor’s suspicion. But the king of Jinyang came to attend the birthday banquet of their old lady, and he had to live in their home. She simply didn't know what to say.

Su Jingheng patted her hand, and comforted: "You are not afraid of shadows, and others' opinions are not a concern. As long as the emperor believes in our loyalty." He dared to stay with King Jinyang because of their special family situation and also wanted to explore. To find out if Jinyang King’s move meant anything else.

Speaking of the emperor, Mrs. Wei frowned and her mood was extremely complicated.

People who have daughters and twins all want to find a son-in-law, Chenglongkuai, and she is no exception, but Chenglongkuaikuai's son-in-law did not find him, but a true dragonkuaikuai son-in-law fell from the sky, and she and her husband did not know what to do!

At that time, her family was too mellow, and her temper was ridiculous. They didn't believe that the emperor would like this, but thunder and rain were all graces, and they couldn't refuse. After the incident, the emperor used his actions to show his love for his son. They breathed a sigh of relief, still panic in their hearts, so that both of them dared not tell their son who was engaged to him.

It is really worried.

The emperor asked her Qingze privately to marry her, but the gift would not be made in one day, and both of them dared not take it seriously.

The king's heart is unpredictable. If the emperor joked for a while, he didn't welcome his son into the palace, and this matter was announced again, how could they deal with it? At that time, who would dare to marry their Qingze?

They have to prepare a way out for their children!

Thinking of this, Mrs. Wei sighed. She doesn’t ask her children to marry rich and wealthy, but only asks her children to marry happily and that her husband’s family treats the children well. She didn’t expect...

Hey, this splendid wealth, I don't know if her children can afford it.

"Okay, it's useless to think more." Su Jingheng said sternly, "Go and stare, don't let them neglect the prince."

Madam Wei nodded and turned to go out to make arrangements.

Su Ruizhen couldn't sit still when he learned that the handsome and beautiful King Jinyang was going to live in his house temporarily.