Chapter 12

"Shen Yan!!!"

Before the two approached the house, a stern shout came from afar, and a figure rushed over quickly.

"Shen Yan, my good nephew, my uncle has been looking for you for a long time, where have you been?" The man who was talking was a man of about forty years old, sweating profusely and looking worried.

"There is Uncle Cai." Shen Yanbei flicked the non-existent dust on his shoulders, and said casually: "I can't open the pot at home anymore. This is not only to dig wild vegetables."

Shen Youcai glanced at the back basket behind Shen Yanbei, the pile of wild vegetables in it was almost full, so he smiled wryly.

But Shen Yanbei's next sentence made him unable to laugh.

"When you are full, you will have the strength to go to the county."

Shen Youcai's smile froze on his face and wiped the sweat from his forehead: "Well, I don't remember anything when my uncle is too old. I just remembered yesterday that I hadn't paid the rent. I brought the money and came here not too early in the morning! Who knows if you are not at home, my uncle has been waiting for you for an hour..."

Shen Yanbei smiled, did not speak, just looked at Shen Youcai with a smile on his face.

"Haha..." Shen Youcai was so frizzled by him, he swallowed, took it into his arms, and took out a small cloth bag.

"This is the rent for the past two years, can you see the number?" In the morning, the eldest son Cheng Wu went to see him, saying that Shen Yan was going to sue him for occupying the farmland and let him go home quickly. He still didn't believe it. After all, it has been two years since Shen Yan came to urge him to pay the rent, but the eldest son said that the whole village knew about it, so the Guo clan was so angry that he ran back to his family's house, and he was immediately confused.

The elder son also said that if this matter is not handled properly, it will affect the future of the younger son, and he immediately panicked. This is incredible! This Shen Yan hadn't seen any movement for two years, he thought he didn't know about it, so he was waiting for an enlarged move!

Fearing that Shen Yan had already set off to the county, he hurriedly asked his eldest son to stop the people, but he rushed home to calculate the rent and drove over without stopping. Who knew that Shen Yan was really not at home.

Did you really go to the county? Thinking of this possibility, his heart was cold. Anxiously paced around the door of Shen Yan's house, remorse and anger.

Does this Shen Yan want to make trouble after seeing their home? Is it because their family married the daughter of the Xiucai family and marrying an ugly stranger? Don’t you look at their family’s written essays and also test talents...

All kinds of suspicions flashed in my heart, but after seeing Shen Yan coming back, Shen Youcai didn't dare to think about it anymore.

The young man in front of him was still the pure and gentle scholar, but the aura of his body was very different from usual, and he had not seen him for a few days as if he had changed himself, and his smile made him flustered.

Shen Yanbei glanced at the cloth bag, seven runs and fifty cents, no more than a cent. Pass the copper wallet to Gu Changfeng. Gu Changfeng was taken aback, and Shen Youcai was taken aback.

"Uncle Cai, you really have solved my urgent need..." Shen Yanbei said lightly.

"Haha..." Shen Youcai felt a little relieved.

"But there is Uncle Cai..."

Shen Yanbei said again, and Shen Youcai's heart came up again.

"At the beginning you signed a three-year contract with my dad, and now it's the fourth year, this place...I won't rent it." Shen Yanbei said sternly.