Chapter 61

"Ahem..." Li Zhiyuan was a little embarrassed, "This is a bit like your husband, but I haven't seen him, just hearsay."

Seeing that Shen Yanbei seemed to be very curious about this eldest son, Li Zhiyuan said with regret: "It's a pity that people are gone at a young age."

Shen Yanbei frowned, and hurriedly asked, "What's wrong with people?"

"It is said that I met a bandit when I went out. To protect the Princess Jinyang, she was knocked off the cliff by the bandit, and there was no bone left.

Shen Yan's eyebrows jumped in the north, and his voice was anxious: "What is the name of this big young man?"

"Gu Chongxiao." Li Zhiyuan sighed, "If he was born as a boy, the eldest son would definitely inherit his father's business, but unfortunately he would end up in the wilderness."

Strong martial arts, tall, falling off the cliff, surnamed Gu...

Shen Yanbei could not help but breathe quickly.

If his wife is really the eldest son of Zhenguo Gongfu, then Princess Jinyang will definitely recognize him!

Thinking that the Queen of Jinyang was on the female guest's side, Shen Yanbei was a little bit unable to sit still, but he couldn't make it to the female guest's side, so he had to be patient and eat the noodles.

This is the first time that Shen Yanbei has participated in such a formal banquet, and he has actually seen a scene of ancient people singing and dancing.

Wine and delicacies are in front, the sound of silk and bamboo is endless, and graceful dancers dance in the hall, with sleeves like flowing clouds. During the banquet, the spectacles were staggered, everyone pushed the cups and changed, and the speech was cheerful and happy.

Shen Yanbei was a little bit unaware of food. When he thought that Gu Changfeng would recognize Princess Jinyang, he wished that these people hurriedly finished eating and dispersed. But King Jinyang was still sitting on top, no one wanted to go and no one dared to go.

Seeing Shen Yanbei eating absent-mindedly, Li Zhiyuan smiled and shook his head. Only when the young couple's love is like glue, they can't be separated for a while.

The person concerned by Shen Yanbei was more irritable than Shen Yanbei.

Gu Changfeng has been paying attention to Gu Qingyao.

The women are less youthful and pure, more calm and elegant than they were back then, showing noble and graceful gestures.

He wanted to ask Gu Qingyao face to face, and asked her that he didn't even know who King Jinyang was, why did he say he seduce King Jinyang? But once he was bitten by a snake for ten years, he was afraid of well rope. He is now a family, and there is someone who wants to work together for life. Gu Qingyao is noble as the princess. If he wants to attack him, he is afraid that Shen Yanbei will be hurt.

Gu Qingyao took a sip of the fruit wine gracefully, her eyelashes hanging slightly as if she was tasting, but it was actually covering the coldness of her eyes.

To go to the fief, there is no need to pass through Qingzhou, but the prince ordered a detour and deliberately took the waterway. It was originally possible to reach Qingyungang one day in advance. In order to catch up with the birthday banquet of the old lady in Su Mansion, I stayed on the boat for an extra day...

Fortunately, Young Master Su has already promised someone, so the prince should give up, right?

Thinking of the bright and cheerful boy, Gu Qingyao snorted in her heart.