Chapter 74

Gu Changfeng, who had been punished by Mrs. Guo's wife and thought behind closed doors, looked at his old bedroom that had fallen into the dust and was left unattended, and there was no ups and downs in his heart.

It can only be called the house where he lived for nearly two decades, not his home. His home is in Shenjia Village, Dongjiang County, Qinghe County, where the young man who respects and loves him.

After tidying up the house, Gu Changfeng found the military book his father gave him back then.

Stroking the yellowed paper and the old handwriting of the military book, Gu Changfeng's eyes were so dark that it could not be removed.

My father came home suddenly that day because he found that the woman treated him harshly. He quarreled with that woman and punished a lot of offenders. My father didn’t go back to the master bedroom that night. If my father didn’t have a room with her, he would How did the half-brother come from?

Gu Changfeng put down his military book and quietly walked out of the room in the dark that night. No one pays attention to him at all except the little guard at the door, which is convenient for him.

I am very familiar with the place I have lived for nearly 20 years. Gu Changfeng avoided the guards patrolling the mansion and touched the main courtyard.

Now that everything in the Guogong Mansion is in the hands of the woman, the main courtyard has changed a lot according to the woman's preferences. Gu Changfeng looked for two or three rooms before finding a place where the second son lived.

Compared with his old house in gray, this second son's house, who is less than three years old, is extremely luxuriously decorated, with precious decorations everywhere.

The room was brightly lit, and several green-clothed maids knelt on the ground tremblingly with their heads down. An old doctor with all white hair and beard was examining the pulse of the tear-stained child on the bed. A maidservant who was slightly more flamboyantly dressed than the others lay on the ground and whispered, holding her swollen face, and the lady of the country gong sullenly scolded: "That's how you take care of your son?"

"Madam forgive me, it is really the little son who insists on playing peekaboo with the servant girl, the servant girl can't stop it!" The servant girl cried bitterly.

"What's the use of you if you can't stop it?" Mrs. Guo was furious: "Come on! Drag this **** maid!"

"Madam, please be merciful! Madam, be merciful!" The maid's eyes widened in horror, and she hurriedly climbed to the feet of the lady of the country and kowtow. Mrs. Guo Gong kicked her away and let her go.

The old doctor stroked his beard and sighed. When Mrs. Guo Gong saw this, the worried expression between her eyebrows could not be concealed: "Doctor Zhang, what's wrong with my son?"

"The young man catches a cold and has a fever. It should be fine if he takes the medicine to reduce the fever. It's just that the young man is too weak to move too much..." the old doctor exhorted.

Gu Changfeng's eyes couldn't help but fall on the child. The child’s facial features are a bit like his mother, but a child who is almost three years old, thin and small, looks very bad.

After the medicine was given and groomed, Mrs. Guogong wanted to put the child to sleep, but the child was sobbing and screamed uncomfortably. Mrs. Guogong was so distressed that she softly comforted her for a long time. The child closed her eyes dumbly when she was tired. .

Mrs. Guo Gong caressed the child's sparse hair, kissed his cheek affectionately, and apologized in her eyes: "A good boy, it's all bad for the mother, if I let you..."