Chapter 11

Jokers P.O.V

Me and Riddler were on our way to rob a bank when Jonathon called me. When he told me what happened we dropped the plan and drove to Jonathon. He was outside an old warehouse. "Jonny!" I called coming to him. "Who was it? Who did all this?" Riddler asked, helping him up and getting him into the car. "Gordan. He wants half a million" He said. I felt sorry for Jonny. He was the richest out of all of us and thats why he was targeted the most. "Gordan?! But you already paid him!" Exclaimed Riddler. "Yes I know. Im not stupid Riddler! He knows I've got a lot of money. Thats why he wants more" Jonathon explained. "Ok guys I got a plan. Listen up" I said as we leaned in.

Danielles P.O.V

"Take her away!" Orderd this 'Gordan'. The guards grabbed my hands and dragged me across the room while I screamed for Harry. They threw me into a dark cell and locked the door. "PLEASE LET ME SEE MY SON! PLEASE!" I begged. i pounded on the metal cell door. The door had a little gap so you could see passing people. A lady in a white pencil skirt and a frilly black blouse walked passed with a clipboard in her hands. She had tanned skin and white blonde hair tied up in a top knot. She saw me looking at her. "Wait...Arent you THE Danielle Frost? The singer?" She came to my cell. "Um yes. Can you get me out of here?" I asked hopefully. "Wait why are you here though? I thought you and that cute Doc has a thing?" She said. Clearly, she was a fan of those celebrity magazines. "Yes were married and have a son. Now can you get me out?" I said irritated. Her eyes opened. "No bloody way!" She said. "Excuse me?" I said, my eyebrows raising. "No bloody way are you guys married!! Why haven't I read this in the Mags?!!"she freaked out. "Listen. CAN YOU GET ME OUT OF HERE?" I yelled in her ear. Gordan came rushing down the corridor. "Brenda, whats all this noise about?" He bellowed. I slowly walked back in my cell. "This is not exceptable. Get back to work now!" He shooed her off. I sat on my bed and let my head fall into my hands. I heard the cell door open. Not being bothered to look up I said, "Knock before you enter"

"Sorry I dont have to. Now Mrs Frost... do you know why you are here?" He said standing infront of me. I was going to say something smart arse but then I thought better of it and decided not to answer. "Silent treatment now?" He laughed. I lifted my head up and gave him a deathly glare. "What do you want?" I spat. He lunged forward and grabbed ny hair in his fists. "Oww!!" I yelped as I tried to free myself from his grip. "Dont give me attitude, bitch. Your lucky I aint gonna rip your head open this second!" He opened the fist and stormed out the room.

Let me know what you think in the comments and vote please! Infact there should be a little star down here.. do me a favour?? Press it!! lolx Love
naina xoxoxo
kik name nkazmi112