Chapter 25 (Final Chapterr!!)

(the reason why this is the last chapter is because I thought this book was much more boring than my first one and I wanted to try writing a different fanfictio
n. Details about my next book will be up soon)

I hold my baby in my arms as Jonathon takes a picture. Harry comes running to me to see his new little sister. I can see the excitement in his eyes. "Mum, what are you going to call her?" He asks playing with her finger. "I was thinking about Zendaya Frost Crane or Riley Frost Crane" I said. Jonathon looked up. "I like Zendaya. Its nice and modern, what do you think Harry?"
"I like Zendaya too!" He said. "Zendaya it is then! Is everyone outside? Call them in" I said. Jonathon opened the door and Harley, Joker, Selina, Megan, Toby and Bane came in. "Congratulations Dani!!" Harley squealed hugging me. "Thank you! Hey, we picked a name for her, wanna hear?"
"Sure!!"
"Her name is Zendaya Frost Crane"
"Thats such a nice name!" Megan said. "It is, isn't it? Jonathon, have you talked to the nurse? When can I go home?" I said. "I'll go ask" He said and went out the door. Joker approached Zendaya and picked her up. "Aww what a cutie. She has Jonathons looks right Harls?" He said.cuddling her. It wasnt an ordinary sight. "Yepp. We could have our own but you dont want it" She muttered. "Oh Harls be quiet. I'm not ready to look after a kid yet. Dont start" He said irritated. "When are you going to be ready? When I'm old and weak? I'm tired of waiting" She sais nearly close to tears. "Harley come outside for a second" I said getting up. She followed me quietly. "Harley, I know your upset but this ain't the time to bring these kinda matters up. Have patience and Joker will be ready in no time. Until then I dont want to hear you moan about this okay?" I said. She sighed. "Fine whatever. Lets go back inside" She pushed the door open and stood next to Joker quietly. I gave him a thumbs up and then jumped into the bed.

Later

I walked through the door and put my keys on the table. Jonathon put Zendaya in her new cot. She giggled playfully and I went to lay down. It was a tiring day and all I wanted to do was sleep. "Will you be okay with Zendaya?" I yawned. "Yeah. I'll be fine" Jonathon smiled. I fell on my bed and sighed. I just remembered that Jonathon wasnt their when Harry was a baby and he had no clue about what to do.
I grinned and fell asleep instantly.