Chapter 6

"Mrs Frost?" Asked the nurse as soon as I woke up. "Yeah?" I say rubbing my eyes. "Your brother is here to collect you now" She said and let Joey in. "Morning Dani!" He said hugging me. "Mornin Joey" I smiled. I got up and put my coat on. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. We walked out to the reception and signed out. I saw somebody in Joeys car. "Who's that?" I asked. Joey looked worried. "Thats... Jonathon." He wavered. "What the hell is he doing here!" I yelled in Joeys face. "Dont shout at me Dani! Mum told me to take him to come and get you. He stayed over last night at mums" He explained. I sighed and got in the front seat. "How are you Danielle?" He asked. I ignored him and stared out the window. The car drive was so awkward. Jonathon kept on trying to start a conversation but I didnt answer. It hurt that  I had to ignore him. But he hurt me. I couldnt let that slide. When Joey parked the car I quickly got out before anyone else. Mum opened the door and I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. "Oh my! Whats happened to Danielle? I'd have thought she would be happy to see Jack here!" I heard my mum say. Jonathon sighs. "Its Jonathon" he corrects her. "Yes yes Jonas. Ill go see if shes ok" I heard my mum making her way up. I wrapped my arms tightly around myself and held back the tears. "Mum you can go. Im ok" I stammer. "No your not sweetie. I know its hard for you to see him after whatever nonsense he did. But I can see in his eyes that he sorry and still loves you" She persuaded me. "Yes it is hard for me. I cant risk being hurt and left alone again!" I shout. I hear her sigh. "What about this 'Harls' ? Or 'Selina', huh? Dont they mean anything yo you?" She asked. How could I forget them? They were my best friends. I do miss them. "I guess your right mum. You always are" I admit. "Now open this door right now" She jokingly orderd. I got up and opened the door. "Harolds with Joseph now. You dont mind?"She asked. "Nahh. Harrys his son too" I smile. this time it was a real smile. A happy one. I.made my way down and sat next to Sam. "You ok?" He whispered. I nodded. "Say Daddy!" Said Jonathon holding Harrys arms. I loved how I could see the hapiness in his eyes as he looked at his son. Harry did his signature gurgle and it made Jonathon smile. Jonathon looked up at me from the baby mat. I smiled and he looked pleased.

After dinner I walked out into the garden to get some fresh air. It was a sunny July the 23rd. "Hey" Said Jonathon as he approched me. "Hi" I said just above a whisper. "Harry's amazing. He gets his amazing looks from me huh?" He joked. I burst out laughing. "Its nice to see you again. But I have to get back to America tomorrow" He sighed staring into the bushes. "Tomorrow?" I said a bit too quickly. "Yeah. I came to London for a meeting with another fear doctor. My plane leaves at seven in the morning" He said. No. He cant leave..

"Im going to miss you" I said. I hugged him tight. Oh god. How long I have waited to be in his warm arms again? I missed this feeling of protection from him. "You could come with me. I can get you the seat next to me if you like?" He asked. I thought about it. "What do you think?" He said. "I..i would love to!" I looked up at him. He brought his face closer to mine so it was just inches away. I slid of his glasses revealing his crystal blue eyes. I closes the gap between us and kissed him. He kissed me back instantly. I heard a camera click. I pulled away to see Mum taking pictures of us. "Mum!" I moaned. Jonathon chuckled. "Just saving it for the album love!" She scurried back inside. I turned back to Jonathon. Can I have my glasses back now?" He asked. A cheeky grin shot my face. "Nope!" I said and ran in side the house to hide them.

Sorry for not posting!! I had a busy week though. So what do you think huh?  pretty good, i know.
Jokes!!
Kay then so comment what you thought and please vote!! x Love
Naina xoxoxo
kik name:  nkazmi112