Chapter 18

Danielles P.O.V

"Harry we have something to tell you" I said after dinner. "Is it good or bad news?" He asked eagerly. "Erm it depends on what you think" Said Jonathon. "Go on then" Harry sat up. I nodded at Jonathon. "Your going to have a little baby brother or sister" I say. For a while Harry was quite. Then he ran and hugged me. "Thats good news!" I sighed in relief. "When is it coming Dad?" He asked. "About eight months or so" He said. "EIGHT MONTHS?!" He shouted. I looked at him, confused. "Er yes" I said. "Why cant we just go to the shop and buy the baby like now" he moaned. Me and Jonathon fell about laughing. "Hey!! Whats so funny?" He asked. "Nothing.." I laughed. Jonathon smiled at Harry and told him, never mind.

Riddlers P.O.V

Megan came down after putting Tobias to sleep. She told me that Dani was pregnant again. I felt this thing in my stomach. I should have been the one to marry her and have kids with her. Since I met her I fell for her. But now im stuck with Megan. Forever. I thought Megan would distract me from Dani but I.was wrong. She only made me want Danielle more. When Toby was born I had to leave my thoughts of Dani behind. But again they creep back into my mind. I have to tell Megan that I cant live with her no more. I will break my family apart, but I will let Megan find a man that will love her.

I know exactly what I'm going to do after that.

*Few Days Later*

I walked to the bedroom to find Megan folding clothes and putting them in the closet. "Um Megs, can I talk to you?" I say. I'm not at all nervous to her reaction. "Yeah babe, let me just put these away" she said. "No. I need to talk to you now" I say a bit louder. She turns to me with a scared look. "Babe whats wrong" she whispers, her hand caressing my cheeks. "Get your hands off me Megan"I say. She pulls them back slowly. "I dont love you anymore. In fact I have never loved you. You were a distraction for me. I will get the divorce papers by the end of this week-" She then slaps me. "You lying mother-f*cker!! Dont you care about your own bloody son?!" she screams. "Yes I do. He will stay with you" I simply say. "I cant manage to look after him on my own you b*stard!! Get out my f*cking house before I call the cops on you!"  She shouts. "I'm going okay! Give Tobias my love!" I walk towards the window. "Never. He will grow to hate his father" And with that I jumped out the window and left my family behind me.

I bet you were so not expecting THAT
What do you think Riddler will do next?
Comment and vote please x love
Naina xoxoxo
Kik name nkazmi112